Damn Iraq Ain't Down With the LGBTQ..TikTok Crossdresser Gets Gunned Down Like A Drug Lord

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Poverty outside America is a different kind a broke breh
This doesn't have anything to do with poverty though Billy.

Homebough could of hopped on a plane and took a quick flight to any European country with absolutely no money in his pocket and applied for refugee status and been granted approval based on his/her life being in danger for being a trans. People do it all the time from poor regions. Buddy was just moving stupid af playing those type of games in Iraq

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This doesn't have anything to do with poverty though Billy.

Homebough could of hopped on a plane and took a quick flight to any European country with absolutely no money in his pocket and applied for refugee status and been granted approval based on his/her life being in danger for being a trans. People do it all the time from poor regions. Buddy was just moving stupid af playing those type of games in Iraq
He wasn't a trans.. just a Crossdresser

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not blaming them but I never understood why people in places that would jail you or kill you for dressing or acting a certain way just don't tone it down or move.
He should have definitely moved

He was probably getting a bag from sponsors to model their clothes s and shyt
Should have made an effort to bounce
He still didn't deserve to killed for playing dress up

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can imagine the outrage if this heshe was killed in a country where it's predominantly black people but I bet them weirdos stay silent about this :mjpls: