Damn homie jumps from high voltage line but his parachute doesnt open in time

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Assuming he didn't make it, you have to think his parents lost the most. Imagine having a child, raising it, getting it through school....then it wakes up one morning, gets dressed, heads out, climbs a high voltage post and voluntarily jumps to his death (while not intending to commit suicide)? :beli: L

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
So we're not gonna talk about how calm the video recorder was :dwillhuh:

I bet that thing he said near the end is "mission accomplished"

Everything went according to the plan :ohhh:

gonna take him like 30 mins to climb down that tower he was just like :skip: nothing i can do from here

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
shyt I started getting scared my damn self right before he jumped. Dude's hands were shaking n everything...I don't do big ass heights like that. fukk all that:huhldup:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Assuming he didn't make it, you have to think his parents lost the most. Imagine having a child, raising it, getting it through school....then it wakes up one morning, gets dressed, heads out, climbs a high voltage post and voluntarily jumps to his death (while not intending to commit suicide)? :beli: L

:whoo: judging from the god damn crater his body left in the earth its safe to say its a done deal playboy

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guess he never researched using a parachute from that height...i think hes alive brehs:jawalrus:
i really hope so

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
So we're not gonna talk about how calm the video recorder was :dwillhuh:

I bet that thing he said near the end is "mission accomplished"

Everything went according to the plan :ohhh:

the camera mans LACK of emotion is the only thing that made me laugh about the video.

everything else is sad tho, dude was an idiot for jumping tho

It wasn't high enough for him to be doing some dumb shyt like that, stupidity is deadly and this is a prime example
:snoop:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
that was murder, the perfect murder . he made that man jump, but put the defective chute on him so it would look accidental. video is his alibi

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He actually lived -

March 8 Konakovo district of Tver region resident of Tomsk jumping with a parachute. In a terrible accident, he did not open, the young man fell to the ground from a great height.

The tragedy occurred on a holiday. 28-year-old Ivan decided to try out new experiences and a parachute jump. For this purpose, he chose to support the power line near the village of Glinka Konakovo district, TIA reported in the press service of the Office of Emergency of Russia in the Tver region. Jump extreme sportsman made, but the parachute did not open. Man fell from a height of 150 meters, he was taken to the city Konakovo CRH in a very serious condition.

How to tell the doctors, now a young man is in intensive care unit, he was conscious, but his condition is serious. From the hit man has received numerous injuries: concussion and brain contusion, fracture of the pelvis, spinal injury, contusion of the lung, gemopnevmotoraks (presence of air and blood in the pleural cavity).

http://www.tvernews.ru/news/19745.html/

Google chrome auto translate, human body is crazy, you can die from choking on a fukking grape but fall 500 feet and live.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who does dumber shyt for fun the saudis or the russians? This shyts comedy :heh: