Damn he sounds like he’s in witness protection, giant man with crazy deep voice.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Translation:

He was a twin, both twins were born with an unknown syndrome. Eventually his brother died, meanwhile the other survived and continued to grow at an alarming rate and he had bone problems. There was no other case like it in the world.

They thought he would die like his brother, he had hydrocephaly, osteoporosis and trouble speaking. But he still tries to have a life as normal as possible.

Giant Gonzalez speaking:
"Here at home...I set the table...I clear the table...I separate the clothing...I love my mom...i take care of Grandpa"

He is 7 feet 8 inches tall and needs a special bed

Thats amazing, makes me think of the Giants in the Bible :ohhh:

:comeon: I just realized I’m replying to @SATAN

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Translation:

He was a twin, both twins were born with an unknown syndrome. Eventually his brother died, meanwhile the other survived and continued to grow at an alarming rate and he had bone problems. There was no other case like it in the world.

They thought he would die like his brother, he had hydrocephaly, osteoporosis and trouble speaking. But he still tries to have a life as normal as possible.

Giant Gonzalez speaking:
"Here at home...I set the table...I clear the table...I separate the clothing...I love my mom...i take care of Grandpa"

He is 7 feet 8 inches tall and needs a special bed

:dead:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He grew until he died at only 21
:picard:

Every modern case gets treated before things get to that point. Almost no one over 7'7" gets to live a healthy, normal life anyway.
Maybe someone in a remote village will get taller but with out medical care :merchant:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're taller, you probably have larger vocal cords, and larger vocal cords make deeper notes just like with any string instrument.

Ain't no mystery to it.
......and little dudes with deep voices have large vocal cords?

or big dudes with soft voices? Michael Jackson wasn't little dude, he didn't eat much it looks like but he wasn't a little dude