Damn female bodybuilders are now bodyshaming AEW's men rosters ?

Daps
Alot i have probably smashed that in vegas at least 5 times...

she changed my world on fbb p*ssy
:gladbron::gladbron:....I only got to live through the fantasy world of video................Is the enthusiasm she gives off on video just as electric in real life????:lupe:....I mean if you smashed five times, that says a lot.........

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's like another instagram page I used to follow that used to be dedicated to only posting sexy pics of pro wrestling and mma women. Now it's mostly posts about how aew guys are skinny, not believable, old school wrestlers being real tough guys, etc.. :hhh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Then maybe they should start taking roids. :manny:

Idk, I’d rather them just be themselves instead of taking steroids and dying of a massive heart attack at 45 :manny:

Or get addicted to alcohol and pills and have to step away from wrestling for 5 years and come back a born again Christian :manny:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Do you follow these women, OP?
6578568.png

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Worst thing that happened from Vince destroying other companies is people thinking wrestlers should look and wrestle in a specific way.

40 years later and people think you need to be roided out.
Or that they can’t be fat yet all the below were major babyfaces and/or heels and many of them are WWE hall of famers

Dusty Rhodes
Mick Foley
Mark Henry
Big Show
Andre the Giant
Vader
Bam Bam Bigelow
Yokozuna
Rikishi
Big Boss Man
One Man Gang/Akeem
King Kong Bundy
Captain Lou Albano
Umaga

But now it’s like “OMG omg omg he’s a little doughy! Get him off my tv before I gouge out my eye balls with a rusty spoon.”

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Or that they can’t be fat yet all the below were major babyfaces and/or heels and many of them are WWE hall of famers

Dusty Rhodes
Mick Foley
Mark Henry
Big Show
Andre the Giant
Vader
Bam Bam Bigelow
Yokozuna
Rikishi
Big Boss Man
One Man Gang/Akeem
King Kong Bundy
Captain Lou Albano
Umaga

But now it’s like “OMG omg omg he’s a little doughy! Get him off my tv before I gouge out my eye balls with a rusty spoon.”

All them dudes look like they could fukk you up..... I'd beat the shyt out of Kevin Owens.... I'd think twice before fighting Dusty Rhodes.... its probably the height factor as well.