damn every eastern conference playoff matchup looks boring as fukkkkk

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Did you see the celtics with rondo ?? They were barely a playoff team record wise :dwillhuh: him going down is when they went on their run . And drose is out let's stop with fantasy matchup a because if amare , Rasheed Felton shump are healthy all year the Knicks could of been the one seed :leostare:

:beli: Damn breh I wasnt slighting the knicks in anyway. Fine even if the knicks have he 2nd seed, I still stand by my statement a healthy rose and the bulls are 3-4 and dont play the Nets in the first round and I doubt the Celtics are a 7th seed with a healthy Rondo.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Did you see the celtics with rondo ?? They were barely a playoff team record wise :dwillhuh: him going down is when they went on their run . And drose is out let's stop with fantasy matchup a because if amare , Rasheed Felton shump are healthy all year the Knicks could of been the one seed :leostare:

Me and my boy whos a knick fan were saying the same thing. Knicks couldve won more games at full strength and we couldve won more games if dwill was 100% all season. Plus no drose in chi and they still was 5. Injuries messed up the top of the east.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Damn breh I wasnt slighting the knicks in anyway. Fine even if the knicks have he 2nd seed, I still stand by my statement a healthy rose and the bulls are 3-4 and dont play the Nets in the first round and I doubt the Celtics are a 7th seed with a healthy Rondo.

My bad its so much Knicks hate on here that its hard to judge:merchant: yes they would of have been better

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my boy whos a knick fan were saying the same thing. Knicks couldve won more games at full strength and we couldve won more games if dwill was 100% all season. Plus no drose in chi and they still was 5. Injuries messed up the top of the east.

I don't get why he went to the olympics. Dwill should of made sure he was ready for the season first and foremost :whoo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
East sucks

Which makes my Raps not making the offs that much worse:snoop:

Raps would have played the heat close and bosh would have been booed like hell

3 frigging games short

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*takes sip of this Henn*

While y'all over here BOOWLsheetin'...Bucks might get a couple of these games...