Damn, Elden Ring did very well in America sales wise.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nice to see Souls Games finally becoming mainstream:blessed:

Horizon did very well too :blessed:

FNkuggCUcAIn04X

Miles Morales still selling 2yrs after release. Spider-Man 2 is going to smash all records :picard:

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I think there will definitely be a copying of the Elden ring open world style which I’d definitely welcome.
Oh Werd. I feel like my comment lacked a bit of necessary depth. Any Arcadium breh comes from an age where essentially any IP was it’s own sub genre. I just feel like so many games now are grindy, gory, super difficult, slow, horror rpgs and they’re literally called souls like lol. This game’s continued success means they’re gonna churn out clones (Which maybe I’d like if the setting/theme was different). :ehh:

I also somehow mistook this game for recently delayed Forespoken which looks mad dope to me so I was a little disappointed there.

Ended up looking into it a little bit and the open world mechanics sound pretty good and welcome addition to the series. Hear the map is mad big. And for what it’s worth, bosses aside, I haven’t seen any two players in the same location with all the clips floating around. Pretty impressive :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Nice to see Souls Games finally becoming mainstream:blessed:

Horizon did very well too :blessed:

FNkuggCUcAIn04X

Miles Morales still selling 2yrs after release. Spider-Man 2 is going to smash all records :picard:

Yeah Spidey 2 is gonna be stupid. I can understand Miles Morales still there but Kratos still????? :picard: