DAMN!!! DWAYNE WADE GETS EXPOSED FOR CHEATING ON GABBY

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biitches who can't keep their mouth shut:pacspit:
what if the motherfukker has kids w/ her?
you're really going to fukk up the relationship they got(whoever), cause you feel like running your mouth???
if you two fukked, it was consensual, stfu

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
never understood why side chicks can't just pyp and stack that dough. b1tch you ain't kat stacks. :ufdup:

her dumb azz about to be blackballed from the groupie section and back to smashing broke cats at the laquinta inn.

:dead: And yes, hoes are vicious, especially if you a dude who's got it together. They will show up at your girl's workplace and let her know you hit it right all night twice, trust me, I know from personal experience :to: If you gonna be serious with one chick, jumpoffs gotta be from another state at a minimum, preferably another country

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: And yes, hoes are vicious, especially if you a dude who's got it together. They will show up at your girl's workplace and let her know you hit it right all night twice, trust me, I know from personal experience :to: If you gonna be serious with one chick, jumpoffs gotta be from another state at a minimum, preferably another country

:lawd:

Chicks not only get attached to you, they get attached to the expectations and dreams that she has for the both of you, and she will do everything in her power to not let that dream die.

In a sense, I think they are more loyal to their goals than they are to us.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:dwillhuh:

damn, I wish I was the "male friend" in Gabby and Money May's wifey life. We know there are two nikkas or maybe the same nikka, who is eating good right now cause Wade and Money May got exposed for cheating. These are the prime opportunities for that revenge poosay. Ain't no way these bytches are letting that slide and ain't no way these bytches are leaving them nikkas.....get the poosay by just providing a shoulder to cry on :whew:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Exposed for cheating" lol at all the responses in here...

we all know "ex hoe"(if its possible to be one) is definitely the type to probably care less and let her man fukk around....

Lol they probably share hoes...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
f966309c0b6b11e2bf8b22000a1e8b2b_7.jpg

8f9e2e183ab811e2947622000a9e138b_7.jpg

bfa8e31cbd0011e285b022000a9f15de_7.jpg

:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who cares. Union cares more about her career than starting a family. They're both using each other. And she was messin with him when he was married. Shes trash. Wade messin with that snowbunny symbolizes how big a mouth Union has. She probably doesnt know how to shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Who cares. Union cares more about her career than starting a family. They're both using each other. And she was messin with him when he was married. Shes trash. Wade messin with that snowbunny symbolizes how big a mouth Union has. She probably doesnt know how to shut the fukk up.

Nah bruh, it symbolizes that rich successful athletes have great poosay options

But you are right, I also think they both are using each other. So it's a win/win if both of them are on the same page about their "relationship"

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:lawd:

Chicks not only get attached to you, they get attached to the expectations and dreams that she has for the both of you, and she will do everything in her power to not let that dream die.

In a sense, I think they are more loyal to their goals than they are to us.

Correct, but what most nikkaz fail to realize is that their goal is YOU! That's the worst kind of jumpoff. Aggressive b*tches like that are the worst, they will say sh*t that will make you :krs: and :noah:, next da you on some :snoop: