Damn, Congressman Finds Out Daughter Is Not His On CNN

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
No, I think people should take them at their own discretion. Who knows what religious or moral beliefs DNA test might compromise. Also, the conspiracy theorist will start to believe the government just wants to get everyone's DNA on file.

If a person has doubts and they're not smart enough to take it, then that's THEIR dumb ass fault.

Governments around the world already do a good job of that by getting DNA from people at routine traffic stops, sometimes keeping the DNA on file even if the charges/case is dismissed. The police have even put children into the files.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I think people should take them at their own discretion. Who knows what religious or moral beliefs DNA test might compromise. Also, the conspiracy theorist will start to believe the government just wants to get everyone's DNA on file.

If a person has doubts and they're not smart enough to take it, then that's THEIR dumb ass fault.

If you are writing them off as conspiracy theorist anyways why do you care what they think? I have no idea about the religious or moral beliefs.

Everyone who has a kids doesn't always suspect that the mother is trifling.

At least it should be encouraged by the hospital. I think women's groups don't want that more than anyone.

Daps
If this doesn't convince you to get DNA tests I don't know what will.

I'M SERIOUS!!! :mindblown:

How many of these 'not the father' stories do you have to hear about, before you get it?!

"b-b-b-b-but that's only a small percentage of fathers who ain't really the father...yall nikkas watch too much Maury and Jerry Springer"

nikka stop being a dumbass and trusting these hoes. A hoe can lie to you. A DNA test WON'T.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are writing them off as conspiracy theorist anyways why do you care what they think? I have no idea about the religious or moral beliefs.

Everyone who has a kids doesn't always suspect that the mother is trifling.

At least it should be encouraged by the hospital. I think women's groups don't want that more than anyone.

I don't like labels because labels are meant to be black and white when in reality, nothing is really black and white.

Im not writing anybody off as "conspiracy theorists".

I used the word conspiracy theorist for the lack of a better word. I guess I could have said "people who are conscience of the government's actions" but then nikkas would be reading my post like...":what: what?"

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Came in this thread thinking y'all were gonna praise this fine cac specimen :noah:

:salute: to @Ricky Church being the first str8 male on here

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
What's up with this women who don't know who impregnated them? Like, how the fukk are you seeing multiple man at the same damn time? :mindblown: I feel sorry for the congressman but glad that he dodge that bullet.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Simple, just make women responsible for their fraud.

if I knowingly accept welfare without being eligible for it, I'd get in trouble.

You should just be able to sue these slores for 18-21 years of child support if they trick you.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What's up with this women who don't know who impregnated them? Like, how the fukk are you seeing multiple man at the same damn time? :mindblown: I feel sorry for the congressman but glad that he dodge that bullet.

And unprotected too.

These hoes literally have a whole team of nikkaz sperm swimming in them at the SAME time.

No way in hell, if I'm a woman that shyt happening to me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yup

u know ur a major whore when u got many sperm types doing backstrokes in the cooch like michael phelp

scut