Damn Beans is out here having a midlife crisis on camera

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cosign, Like with anything, killing aggression is easier said than done.

Take a look at Mickey Rourke, he wants to fight everybody. He even entered a boxing league overseas and busted up his face for that adrenalin shot. Now people are wondering why doesn't Beans stop?

Same reason Ali can't stop, same reason why Clint Eastwood won't stop,Sly Stallone had to have several surgeries before someone told him "You can't do these films anymore or you will risk being in a wheelchair" To not be aggressive is like losing a body part for many in the competitive fields.

Beans literally did grow up in a war zone, why people can't understand that, you need to go spend sometime with some veterans & talk to them. More than a few will not have a docile side, they want to fight for a cause and they would fight for a cause if they could. It doesn't matter if Beans wasn't in the military, he didn't need a green fatigue or desert beige uniform, he was a solider for his life.

I feel a certain way of mocking hip hop legends who are doing the same things that other entertainment legends are allowed to do & cheered for it. We need some older artists to not be passive, if it inspires Beans, so be it.

And for the record, I think Beans voice suits him for what he has endured, I see it as a mark of unique distinction rather than "not the same beans, oh poor beans" You are right, it isn't the same Beans. JUst like it wasn't the same Johnny Cash when he came back from the dead of his pill addiction and volatile mood swing issues. But guess what? In the end Johnny Cash made some of his best albums to date being the new transformed Cash with Rick Rubin. In the same way that way Johnny Cash's voice sounded haunting & wise, that's how I see Bean's new vocal presence. It's honest, it's direct & it is powerful signature for people just listening to Beans for the first time.

At this point, Beans knows he gonna die in these streets.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
holmesjabdemonstration.gif