Damn Alicia Key's is aging well...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah but who cares if she was airbrushed or photoshopped?

Chick is a dime piece however way you cut it. Airbrush and photoshop only accentuates her beauty, not add to it.

chinese_girls_and_640_10.jpg

Makeup and photoshop.

who gives a fuk....clown

You do moron, or else you never would have started this thread. You getting defensive cause you're too stupid to realize how much time and effort goes into making these women look better than they actually do.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
chinese_girls_and_640_10.jpg

Makeup and photoshop.

You do moron, or else you never would have started this thread. You getting defensive cause you're too stupid to realize how much time and effort goes into making these women look better than they actually do.

i dont give a fukk the pic is photoshopped...you do...:russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You donut, your whole thread is based on the premise that she is aging well and the pic you use to prove your point is photoshopped to hell, that makes your thread null and void.

she is aging well...photoshop only enhance whats there

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
she is aging well...photoshop only enhance whats there

:laugh:

Enhance what's there? nikka I can remove any and all blemishes and make someones face slimmer with photoshop and I'm not even a professional using it.

aging.jpg

That is what pros can do, some gullible ass dudes on here. Alicia has a pretty face, but it's well known the bytch has awful skin and that doesn't improve with age.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:laugh:

Enhance what's there? nikka I can remove any and all blemishes and make someones face slimmer with photoshop and I'm not even a professional using it.

aging.jpg

That is what pros can do, some gullible ass dudes on here. Alicia has a pretty face, but it's well known the bytch has awful skin and that doesn't improve with age.

The bytch still look good...so she ugly now?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:

I said she has a pretty face you clown, but her skin is bad, and has always been bad, yet in this picture the bad skin is gone.

Reading comprehension nikka, where did I say she was "ugly".

the bytch still aging well...fukk you talkin bout clown?