Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
This is what happened:

Don,

This is the source of the issue. The data center we use had a power issue that took out everything in the center.

At approximately 1:05 AM CDT today, 1102 Grand experienced an unplanned power outage when the main utility breaker for the emergency buss tripped. The load was transferred to generator power until approximately 2:05 CDT when the generator went into a fault condition. At that time, all the power to the emergency generator buss was down. The individual UPS units then carried the critical load for various amounts of time, depending on the connected load. After investigating the buss for any shorts or damages and finding no issues, we reset the breaker. At approximately 2:35 AM CDT, commercial power was restored. Currently, we are investigating the breaker and generator and will provide further information and corrective measures as they are available. Notably, we are currently in the process of upgrading the existing single-threaded generator to a multiple generator plant integrated with new electrical gear and upgraded distribution system. We expect to have the new generator plant online by the end of May.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has cause you and your community.

The issues from last week was due to the name servers being updated because of a new service we added to make the board faster and more secure for ya'll.

shyt skressful :wow:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
This is what happened:

Don,

This is the source of the issue. The data center we use had a power issue that took out everything in the center.

At approximately 1:05 AM CDT today, 1102 Grand experienced an unplanned power outage when the main utility breaker for the emergency buss tripped. The load was transferred to generator power until approximately 2:05 CDT when the generator went into a fault condition. At that time, all the power to the emergency generator buss was down. The individual UPS units then carried the critical load for various amounts of time, depending on the connected load. After investigating the buss for any shorts or damages and finding no issues, we reset the breaker. At approximately 2:35 AM CDT, commercial power was restored. Currently, we are investigating the breaker and generator and will provide further information and corrective measures as they are available. Notably, we are currently in the process of upgrading the existing single-threaded generator to a multiple generator plant integrated with new electrical gear and upgraded distribution system. We expect to have the new generator plant online by the end of May.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has cause you and your community.

The issues from last week was due to the name servers being updated because of a new service we added to make the board faster and more secure for ya'll.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This is what happened:

berneydidnotread.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukk!!!! I LOST ALL MY PMS FRO MTHIS WEEK!!!!!! :(

I'm depressed as fukk now. I was waiting on some good shyt today too. Can yall edit my post count to say 3000 though?

concise

Veteran
Daps
When did this happen? I saw my posts from last night were deleted and I emptied my pm box ... now they're all back.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
because people don't know how websites work so they get impatient when things don't work like they normally do

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You see theres a red box with a X in it at the top right corner of your screen. Click that and everything should be better :mjpls: