"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

really

All Star
Daps
@Trillion @MiC @Public Enemies @Trap-A-Lot ... Grab a napkin... time to :eat:

Anyone who has been on message boards over the years, has seen hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of "Official so and so Appreciation Thread"

Well I thought it was time for a Spin: The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

The one rule to this thread.... #FactsOnly..... No OPINIONS are allowed here... :ufdup::thumbsdown:

So without further Ado, I'll kick things off:

-50 is known to be a "tough guy", but when Suge Knight showed up to his in the Club video shoot, Eminem / Smurf and the rest of the Unit had to hold it down. Eminem ran and grabbed his vest... While 50 ran up into the CEILING like an Attic rat. Suge has also dissed 50 NUMEROUS times over the years due to his affiliation with Dre, and never *once* has 50 responded in a combative way. They one interview I recall where he did speak on Suge, he had nice words for him. On the other Hand, Game has dissed Suge on record and interviews constantly, and Game LIVES in L.A.. (come to your own conclusion)

-50 went and got Rick Ross's kids etc, and relentlessly tried to embarrass the "Boss"... But he went 100x easier on someone who went 100x harder at him than Rick Ross ever did: The Game. Why didn't he try to go get Game kids or some of Game ex's? Why didn't he try to dig up dirt on Game? (Even after game made the very SLANDEROUS Stop Snitching Stop Lying, and 1,000 other disses? Seems 50 was terrified of Game. Proof is when he asked Robert Green (creator of 48 laws of Power: how can he make Game "go away"... Game had Curly waking up in cold sweats at night).

[Game tells story of How he saw 50 in L.A. when he was alone and 50 scurried away with Security... Didn't go check the man that has been dissing you for YEARS?:ld:.. 2:40 ]

-While 50 started off his career as seemingly a BRILLIANT business man, things declined year after year... He went from striking $100million dollar vitamin water deals, to signing Shawty Lo and Kid Kid to $10million dollar deals. I've never seen SK energy Drink or SMS audio ANYWHERE, and he's not really making any money off of those since fukking "Tech N9NE" (the UNDERGROUND rapper) made just as much money as 50 on the Forbes list one year.

-Back in 2007 when 50 dropped I get money, he was 1 2 3 on Forbes with Diddy and Jay, all around $400million networth. Now Diddy is #1 with $700mil, Dre #2 with $550 mil, Jay #3 with $500 mil, and 50 is after Birdman at #5 with only $150mil networth (drop $250mil in value in less than 7 years brehs)

- Every major artist over the years, seems to have the ability to find ANOTHER major artist... Well, everyone except 50, apparantly:
4saapn9.png

~Jay-Z - Kanye West
~Diddy - Biggie
~Lil Wayne - Nicki and Drake
~Hell, Eminem, and 50 Cent

Most of the transcendent artists of the past decade or so all were able to put out artists ARGUABLY even bigger than them... While 50 is busy signing Kidd Kidd, Shorty Lo, Precious Paris, and Pauly D
4saapn9.png
(none of them to have dropped an album yet, by the way)

-50 has a LOT of issues with a LOT of people... But seems to bicker and bytch more than he seems to get active... Steve Stoute played with Diddy's religion, Diddy went upside his head with a bottle. Un Rivera played with Jay's money, Jay cut him up with a butcher knife. Game, Diddy, and Floyd all Gip 50 out of MILLIONS of Dollars (Game with Gunot, Diddy with the Ma$e deal and Floyd with the boxing promotions deal), and all 50 does is get on the Radio and WHINE... Never put hands on anyone. He's seen Diddy multiple times after the Ma$e fiasco, and just smiles in his face. (Gangsta?)

-50 used to always talk shyt about other people record sales and being on an Indie Label... Now he's on Koch-lite and haven't put out an album in like 5 years. Everything he drops whether Mixtape or album or song just bricks. He had singles with Eminem, Dr Dre, Alicia Keys, Jeezy, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar etc etc... And ALL OF THEM bricked. I don't have data, but I'm sure it's a record: Release 5 to 7 singles with multiple multi-platinum artists but not break 500 spins on ANY OF THEM and not drop an Album brehs. This has to be a record.

-The only reason people care about hearing 50 cent interviews now a days is to hear him talk about other popular rappers... Jay-Z, Kanye, Diddy, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Troy Ave etc etc.... The SOLE PURPOSE of his existence / relevance right now in hiphop is to have discussions about other rappers. He'd make a great radio personality perhaps, but I'm not sure what this has to do with being a great MC.

-His interviews all sound mundane, repetitive and redundant, to the point that he comes off as slow: "Aggressive content" .... "Actually" .... "The Harsh Realities"... People now use this as a running joke.. Even Steve Stoute clowned him on this. (Perhaps this is why he can't make a hit record... He doesn't even have the creativity to conduct a fukking interview that doesn't sound the same as his others, how the hell can he make a FRESH hit record... #think)

-No artist in history has fell as fast and as hard from relevancy as fast as 50. He had 2002-2007, and then his career was pretty much history. Nelly came out in 2000 and dropped "Grillz" in 2006, the #1 record in the country.... So while he died down for a minute, he was still able to show SOME RELEVANCY later on... 50's last hit, "I get money" peaked at #35 on the Billboard hot 100, and he never will have another hit on that level again.

-50 has had a nasty Public fall out with pretty much everyone he's held significant in his life, Except a guy named Eminem... (And you know Eminem really don't wanna fukk with him, but would feel bad ditching him)

Smurf
Domination
Game
Yayo
Banks
Young Buck
Olivia
Sha Money XL
Dre
Floyd Mayweather
Chelsey Handler
Vivica Fox
New Baby Mamma
Old Baby Momma
Son
Slow & Bucks
Jimmy Iovine....

Business or personal... Mentor or understudy... Child hood friends or New Friends... B*tches or Homies... He's fell out with pretty much EVERYBODY... "If I had to share a jail cell with one person, It'd be Floyd" - So we can't act like this isn't everyone of significance in his life.. This is the full list outside of Eminem and His Grandmother.

-Almost literally every person 50 has beef or friction with, is either Richer than him or doing better than him at this point in their Careers: Diddy, check... Jay-Z, check. Jimmy Iovene, Dre, Floyd Mayweather... Check.... All FAR Richer.. And Rick Ross has been doing better career wise for the last 5 to 7 years and counting.

-His son is all grown up now, and is taking pics with his enemies... I mean, seriously imagine how bad that has to hurt:

8cKYlt9.png

This isn't like the Floyd + 50 / Rick Ross situation, where they manipulated little 5, 7 year old kids who had no idea what they were doing (they probably thought 50 was their uncle).... THIS IS A GROWN 21 YEAR OLD MAN, making the *conscious* decision to "shyt on Daddy":violent:

-50 tried to branch out into a Movie career in hopes of becoming the Next Will Smith, and that was a CATASTROPHIC FAILURE:huhldup:.... It all started with the "Get Rich or Die Trying" movie, which bricked at the box office, had some of the most horrendous acting ever to hit a big screen, and failed to turn into 50's "8 Mile" as he had hoped. And things only went down hill from there, as he created Struggle Vision, I mean Cheatah Vision films.... And released some of the WORST straight to DVD turd ever known to *mankind*... Culminating with the 2011 Classic who's title would ironically foreshadow his career: "Things Fall Apart"

Please see the comically horrible trailer below:

"The other dangers of rapid weight loss: bone loss, dehydration, and an increased risk of binge eating in some people.

Damn near KILL YOURSELF trying to lose 60 pounds in 9 weeks only to drop a brick so heavy it caused anyone that watched it to contemplate suing because they felt like a construction worker who just got whacked in the skull without they hard hat on brehs

50 thought this was going to be his "Rudy" or "Forrest Gump"... :laff:... He really thought the $$$ was gonna come POURING IN after this one... When all he got out of it was Millions of dollars in debt, some embarrassing photos, and a loss in bone marrow that he'll never get back no matter how much milk he drinks:huhldup:

"RUN CURTIS... RUN!!!!!!"

k3fnh3a.gif

2DvM7wk.jpg

Feel free to add on. I will be adding more later.

4ghu.png

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-While 50 started off his career as seemingly a BRILLIANT business man, things declined year after year... He went from striking $100million dollar vitamin water deals, to signing Shawty Lo and Kid Kid to $10million dollar deals. I've never seen SK energy Drink or SMS audio ANYWHERE, and he's not really making any money off of those since fukking "Tech N9NE" (the UNDERGROUND rapper) made just as much money as 50 on the Forbes list one year.

WOW

-Back in 2007 when 50 dropped I get money, he was 1 2 3 on Forbes with Diddy and Jay, all around $400million networth. Now Diddy is #1 with $700mil, Dre #2 with $550 mil, Jay #3 with $500 mil, and 50 is after Birdman at #5 with only $150mil networth (drop $250mil in value in less than 7 years brehs)

WOWWW

- Every major artist over the years, seems to have the ability to find ANOTHER major artist... Well, everyone except 50, apparantly:
WOWWWW

-His son is all grown up now, and is taking pics with his enemies... I mean, seriously imagine how bad that has to hurt:
bruh he aint even cool with his own son

seriously this aint even hate its all been facts
and i doubt anybody is gonna defend a guy like 50 who has dissed nearly everybody and says his heart is cold...this is all real

and smh how he said he would only share a jail cell with floyd and he aint cool with floyd nomore

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Anyone who has been on message boards over the years, has seen hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of "Official so and so Appreciation Thread"

Well I thought it was time for a Spin: The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

The one rule to this thread.... #FactsOnly..... No OPINIONS are allowed here... :ufdup::thumbsdown:

-50 is known to be a "tough guy", but when Suge Knight showed up to his in the Club video shoot, Eminem / Smurf and the rest of the Unit had to hold it down. Eminem ran and grabbed his vest... While 50 ran up into the CEILING like an Attic rat. Suge has also dissed 50 NUMEROUS times over the years due to his affiliation with Dre, and never *once* has 50 responded in a combative way. They one interview I recall where he did speak on Suge, he had nice words for him. On the other Hand, Game has dissed Suge on record and interviews constantly, and Game LIVES in L.A.. (come to your own conclusion)

-50 went and got Rick Ross's kids etc, and relentlessly tried to embarrass the "Boss"... But he went 100x easier on someone who went 100x harder at him than Rick Ross ever did: The Game. Why didn't he try to go get Game kids or some of Game ex's? Why didn't he try to dig up dirt on Game? (Even after game made the very SLANDEROUS Stop Snitching Stop Lying, and 1,000 other disses? Seems 50 was terrified of Game. Proof is when he asked Robert Green (creator of 48 laws of Power: how can he make Game "go away"... Game had Curly waking up in cold sweats at night).

[Game tells story of How he saw 50 in L.A. when he was alone and 50 scurried away with Security... Didn't go check the man that has been dissing you for YEARS?:ld:.. 2:40 ]

4saapn9.png

~Jay-Z - Kanye West
~Diddy - Biggie

Most of the transcendent artists of the past decade or so all were able to put out artists ARGUABLY even bigger than them... While 50 is busy signing Kidd Kidd, Shorty Lo, Precious Paris, and Pauly D
4saapn9.png

-50 has a LOT of issues with a LOT of people... But seems to bicker and bytch more than he seems to get active... Steve Stoute played with Diddy's religion, Diddy went upside his head with a bottle. Un Rivera played with Jay's money, Jay cut him up with a butcher knife. Game, Diddy, and Floyd all Gip 50 out of MILLIONS of Dollars (Game with Gunot, Diddy with the Ma$e deal and Floyd with the boxing promotions deal), and all 50 does is get on the Radio and WHINE... Never put hands on anyone. He's seen Diddy multiple times after the Ma$e fiasco, and just smiles in his face. (Gangsta?)

-50 used to always talk shyt about other people record sales and being on an Indie Label... Now he's on Koch-lite and haven't put out an album in like 5 years. Everything he drops whether Mixtape or album or song just bricks. He had singles with Eminem, Dr Dre, Alicia Keys, Jeezy, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar etc etc... And ALL OF THEM bricked. I don't have data, but I'm sure it's a record: Release 5 to 7 singles with multiple multi-platinum artists but not break 500 spins on ANY OF THEM and not drop an Album brehs. This has to be a record.

-The only reason people care about hearing 50 cent interviews now a days is to hear him talk about other popular rappers... Jay-Z, Kanye, Diddy, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Troy Ave etc etc.... The SOLE PURPOSE of his existence / relevance right now in hiphop is to have discussions about other rappers. He'd make a great radio personality perhaps, but I'm not sure what this has to do with being a great MC.

-His interviews all sound mundane, repetitive and redundant, to the point that he comes off as slow: "Aggressive content" .... "Actually" .... "The Harsh Realities"... People now use this as a running joke.. Even Steve Stoute clowned him on this. (Perhaps this is why he can't make a hit record... He doesn't even have the creativity to conduct a fukking interview that doesn't sound the same as his others, how the hell can he make a FRESH hit record... #think)

-No artist in history has fell as fast and as hard from relevancy as fast as 50. He had 2002-2007, and then his career was pretty much history. Nelly came out in 2000 and dropped "Grillz" in 2006, the #1 record in the country.... So while he died down for a minute, he was still able to show SOME RELEVANCY later on... 50's last hit, "I get money" peaked at #35 on the Billboard hot 100, and he never will have another hit on that level again.

-50 has had a nasty Public fall out with pretty much everyone he's held significant in his life, Except a guy named Eminem... (And you know Eminem really don't wanna fukk with him, but would feel bad ditching him)

Smurf
Domination
Game
Yayo
Banks
Young Buck
Olivia
Sha Money XL
Dre
Floyd Mayweather
Chelsey Handler
Vivica Fox
New Baby Mamma
Old Baby Momma
Son
Slow & Bucks
Jimmy Iovine....

Business or personal... Mentor or understudy... Child hood friends or New Friends... B*tches or Homies... He's fell out with pretty much EVERYBODY... "If I had to share a jail cell with one person, It'd be Floyd" - So we can't act like this isn't everyone of significance in his life.. This is the full list outside of Eminem and His Grandmother.

-Almost literally every person 50 has beef or friction with, is either Richer than him or doing better than him at this point in their Careers: Diddy, check... Jay-Z, check. Jimmy Iovene, Dre, Floyd Mayweather... Check.... All FAR Richer.. And Rick Ross has been doing better career wise for the last 5 to 7 years and counting.

8cKYlt9.png

This isn't like the Floyd + 50 / Rick Ross situation, where they manipulated little 5, 7 year old kids who had no idea what they were doing (they probably thought 50 was their uncle).... THIS IS A GROWN 21 YEAR OLD MAN, making the *conscious* decision to "shyt on Daddy":violent:

-50 tried to branch out into a Movie career in hopes of becoming the Next Will Smith, and that was a CATASTROPHIC FAILURE:huhldup:.... It all started with the "Get Rich or Die Trying" movie, which bricked at the box office, had some of the most horrendous acting ever to hit a big screen, and failed to turn into 50's "8 Mile" as he had hoped. And things only went down hill from there, as he created Struggle Vision, I mean Cheatah Vision films.... And released some of the WORST straight to DVD turd ever known to *mankind*... Culminating with the 2011 Classic who's title would ironically foreshadow his career: "Things Fall Apart"

"The other dangers of rapid weight loss: bone loss, dehydration, and an increased risk of binge eating in some people.

Damn near KILL YOURSELF trying to lose 60 pounds in 9 weeks only to drop a brick so heavy it caused anyone that watched it to contemplate suing because they felt like a construction worker who just got whacked in the skull without they hard hat on brehs

50 thought this was going to be his "Rudy" or "Forrest Gump"... :laff:... He really thought the $$$ was gonna come POURING IN after this one... When all he got out of it was Millions of dollars in debt, some embarrassing photos, and a loss in bone marrow that he'll never get back no matter how much milk he drinks:huhldup:

k3fnh3a.gif

2DvM7wk.jpg

4ghu.png

Cotdam Curtis. Show some courtesy B.

50Cent.jpg

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how could 50 have beef with his own son?
and his childhood friends?
hos own crew and his mentors?

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

4saapn9.png

~Jay-Z - Kanye West
~Diddy - Biggie

4saapn9.png

Smurf
Domination
Game
Yayo
Banks
Young Buck
Olivia
Sha Money XL
Dre
Floyd Mayweather
Chelsey Handler
Vivica Fox
New Baby Mamma
Old Baby Momma
Son
Slow & Bucks
Jimmy Iovine....

8cKYlt9.png

k3fnh3a.gif

2DvM7wk.jpg

4ghu.png

it seems like 50 really fukked your life up on some personal shyt breh. Everytime I see a 50 thread you writing essays like its your final exam on how 50 a bytch lol:umad: