Damien The Omen TV series..

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I fukk wit it. Storyline cool so far. Dude resisting who he is makes him look like the most un-self aware person in the history of tv but it's not killin the show. He just not ready to go full throttle yet.

Show aight.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Tuaminator

you still watching?
Season just ended last week. Overall thought the season was :ld:, the supporting cast keeps it interesting, but dude who plays Damien could be better. The ending was fun though.
dude already full :demonic: by the end of the season. Old man thought he could capture the Son of the Devil with a few guns :mjlol:

Damien going to really lose it tho once he finds out his mother was a jackal

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Deltron9824 said:
@Tuaminator

you still watching?
Season just ended last week. Overall thought the season was :ld:, the supporting cast keeps it interesting, but dude who plays Damien could be better. The ending was fun though.
I gave up after 2nd episode bro, it was disrespecting the og film for my likingl

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't blame you, some of those middle episodes were dull as hell with too much exposition.
dude already full :demonic: by the end of the season. Old man thought he could capture the Son of the Devil with a few guns :mjlol:

Damien going to really lose it tho once he finds out his mother was a jackal

:russ: yeah, Hershel got tore the fukk up in the end.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I binge watched it. I loved it and the show was really beginning to find it's stride with that cliffhanger on the season finale. I wish it could have gotten at least 1 more season :francis: