Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who willingly takes the hardest road? Putting your self in position to compete for a chip with a squad that has been thoroughly outclassed in 2 finals is one thing. Hopping on a squad that was their own choke shy of back to back chips with 140 wins to boot that you yourself choked against is in a class all its own.

He don’t have to take the hardest road, just stop with the got it out the mud don’t run from the grind propaganda. Stand on your shyt, you no different from the rest.

YOU SAID THIS LIKE THE HEAT WAS
STACKED ON THOSE FINALS RUN
AND NOT SOME REVOLVING DOOR
OF BARGAIN BIN TALENT.

JIMMY/BAM/DUNCAN
ARE THE ONLY PLAYERS WHO
PLAYED IN BOTH OF THOSE FINALS
AND THEY ALREADY LOST STRUSS/GABE
TO FREE AGENCY.

WHY YOU PRETEND HES GOING
TO SOME SUPER TEAM?

JUST SAY YOU DONT WANNA SEE
THE nikka PLAY WITH ANOTHER STAR
WHILE EVERY OTHER STAR DOES.
:devil:
:evil:

Dame is the one who claimed to be not like the other stars, I never said he can’t go to Miami :manny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He don’t have to take the hardest road, just stop with the got it out the mud don’t run from the grind propaganda. Stand on your shyt, you no different from the rest.

Dame is the one who claimed to be not like the other stars, I never said he can’t go to Miami :manny:
I agree with that. I am on record as saying the way he has gone about this is wack. My only point is that you cant compare him or anyone else really to KD. People really try to minimize how weak that shyt was.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

YOU SAID THIS LIKE THE HEAT WAS
STACKED ON THOSE FINALS RUN
AND NOT SOME REVOLVING DOOR
OF BARGAIN BIN TALENT.

JIMMY/BAM/DUNCAN
ARE THE ONLY PLAYERS WHO
PLAYED IN BOTH OF THOSE FINALS
AND THEY ALREADY LOST STRUSS/GABE
TO FREE AGENCY.

WHY YOU PRETEND HES GOING
TO SOME SUPER TEAM?

JUST SAY YOU DONT WANNA SEE
THE nikka PLAY WITH ANOTHER STAR
WHILE EVERY OTHER STAR DOES
:devil:
:evil:

Damn...that sounds awfully familiar...

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
We gotta stop this. KDs shyt stands alone and no amount of reaching is going to change that.

KD is someone who had the weight of expectations on him look at the Olympics he won Gold by himself on one leg but if he failed the level of Slander would’ve been tremendous Dame is a loser who complains all the time from pushing LMA out, begging to be in all the allstar events, begging for the Blazers to draft that guy CJ MCollum, TRYING TO BE A RAPPER, and comparing himself to WARRDELL

WE NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY WEAR HIS SNEAKERS