Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jerami Grant for 5 years and no Dame? I’m convinced the only reason they gave him that deal is Dame.

Gotta hit the salary floor, plus they rebuilding now. Grant getting cashed out for the next 5 yrs don't matter, since damn near all the important Blazers will be on rookie deals for the next 3-6 yrs.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So Herro or Robinson and/or Lowry getting dealt

Heat are likely going to try to include Duncan in any deal for Dame so they can have flexibility for the rest of the roster

I wonder if we still trade And Simons.
I think Simons should be looked at as the partner in crime with scoot going forward at least while they establish the new core. Once things take shape, then they can start gauging his value, imo.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
76ers have better assets for this. Miami's gonna have to beg a third team to take Herro and some picks.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Why you acting like you don’t know how trades work all of a sudden? It’s about moving salary and getting off years owed

Lowry is a negative value unless it’s a bigger trade and they are taking on that awful nurkic deal but I still don’t think the heat have the picks or can get the picks to compete

Nobody is gonna go crazy to get Tyler herro, especially after people saw the heat were actually better without him

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
These Bron dikk suckers are never off the clock....i swear to god man :why:
What you talking about idiot.. It was well known that Bron and AD wanted Dame, but needed to get him to request a trade. Had a get together at Bron's house to convince him but he didn't wanna leave the Blazers

Please stop commenting on chit that you apparently aren't aware of. Get your knowledge up kid

:childplease:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Listen if San Antonio can seriously get involved Miami can’t compete with them.