Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's teams that could use Herro, but Portland isn't one of them. If Dame winds up in Miami, it's gonna take three or four teams. If Miami had Brandon Ingram instead of Herro, this would already be over because I do agree that Dame's value isn't super high because of that ridiculous contract.

dame tanked his own value when he insisted he had to go to the heat. now teams with actual assets aren't gonna bother cuz they don't want him to try and force his way out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
dame tanked his own value when he insisted he had to go to the heat. now teams with actual assets aren't gonna bother cuz they don't want him to try and force his way out.
It didn't help but I don't completely buy that. If the Celtics (just throwing out a team) traded for him, his ass is gonna report. He has no leverage.

If I was running a team that could use him (like the Wolves), I wouldn't let his bullshyt remarks sway my interest. A strong organization won't care.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It didn't help but I don't completely buy that. If the Celtics (just throwing out a team) traded for him, his ass is gonna report. He has no leverage.

If I was running a team that could use him (like the Wolves), I wouldn't let his bullshyt remarks sway my interest. A strong organization won't care.
And what's to stop him from showing up and giving 50% if he actually goes onto the court?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And what's to stop him from showing up and giving 50% if he actually goes onto the court?
I don't believe he's wired like Harden. :yeshrug:

If he pulled that shyt, as a team, I'm fining him heavily and suspending him for conduct detrimental to the team. This shyt is gonna shift at some point and the league is already starting to address it.

This is the only league where it's "accepted" for guys to pout their way out or not give full effort, while also giving guys $60 million a year. It's outrageous.

NOBODY wants to hear that so and so isn't getting respect or they "deserve" to go to their preferred team AFTER taking a massive extension. He has four more fukking years on his contract.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe he's wired like Harden. :yeshrug:

If he pulled that shyt, as a team, I'm fining him heavily and suspending him for conduct detrimental to the team. This shyt is gonna shift at some point and the league is already starting to address it.

This is the only league where it's "accepted" for guys to pout their way out or not give full effort, while also giving guys $60 million a year. It's outrageous.

NOBODY wants to hear that so and so isn't getting respect or they "deserve" to go to their preferred team AFTER taking a massive extension. He has four more fukking years on his contract.

Yeah but that scenario you describe can happen so why would a team want to deal with that? If I'm any other team, I'm staying far away from this mess as well :yeshrug:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

how are the wolves gonna get dame? they traded all their picks for gobert remember?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Phoenix doesn't have the cap flexibility to take Lowry and Nurkic

And the one thing that has been consistent amongst reporters through this whole saga is that Portland doesn't want Herro
everything u said is right.. but thats how its gon play out lol.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seem like Portland just throwing shyt at the wall at this point. Everybody that got better packages than the Heat are making offers but Portland still aint made the trade yet? Plus we know Woj been carrying water for Joe Cronin and he aint said a peep. The math aint mathin.:francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
let's be real here. non-contending teams with a shytload of picks (ie the thunder) aren't gonna gut their team of assets to bring in an aging star PG.
They have like 30 plus picks for the next six years or so. Can't draft five new players a year either. They could pull the trigger on a guy like Dame

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

Ru64vb9.png