Dame Dash teeth falls out during IG Live

Larry Holmes Gardens

Flabby and sick...
Daps
Reppin
Larry Holmes Gardens, FL
That man needs an entire wing named after him at The Larry Holmes Garden

Welcome to the Dame Dash Dormitories :ahh:
Given the recently made public state of Mr. Dash's finances, we at Larry Holmes Gardens do not feel that it would be financially prudent for our facility at this time.

If Mr. Dash is interested in our financial aid program, which is funded by actual celebrities and former superstar athletes, he should call 1-229-I-FLABBY for additional information.

Perhaps this will all be a moot point provided Mr. dash receives the compensation requested for his former partners masters. In the meantime we're happy to provide a broom closet he can sleep in for a Rocbox and a multi-pack of CEO socks.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Damn I don't want to be :flabbynsick: :wow:

Too much flossin and not enough flossing

cUTaI2.gif
BURN :wow:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Given the recently made public state of Mr. Dash's finances, we at Larry Holmes Gardens do not feel that it would be financially prudent for our facility at this time.

If Mr. Dash is interested in our financial aid program, which is funded by actual celebrities and former superstar athletes, he should call 1-229-I-FLABBY for additional information.

Perhaps this will all be a moot point provided Mr. dash receives the compensation requested for his former partners masters. In the meantime we're happy to provide a broom closet he can sleep in for a Rocbox and a multi-pack of CEO socks.

Lol

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea his entire top row were fake. I knew he had one tooth missing. But damn near 95% of celebrities have veneers. I could never do it. You have to get them replaced like every 10 years and they ae very fragile. That means no more gnawing on chicken bones. I'm from the south, and I eat beef ribs, chick(bone-in), steak, etc. I guess he got tired of the veneers and got a snap on smile.