Dame dash schoolin Stephen Jackson abt acting

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Dame actually do these days? Mans seem like a professional podcast guest. He done turned up on damn near every show :russ:

Breh Dame seems to get in his own way so much

Like breh chill :mindblown:

Others would set him up but he somehow have to do something wild

Check the irv gotti TV deal thats just one example

:dahell:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is I’m not, you musty camel Stan. I’m just logical enough to know everyone has good advice if you listen enough especially successful people and even bums sometimes… I guess that’s why I dapped your posts before …
I’d rather be a musty Jay z Stan. A successful rapper and married to one of the most beautiful black women with a black family and a billionaire than stanning some bitter washed up bum who hasnt done shyt in decades and who still thinks he’s a big shot. :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’d rather be a musty Jay z Stan. A successful rapper and married to one of the most beautiful black women with a black family and a billionaire than stanning some bitter washed up bum who hasnt done shyt in decades and who still thinks he’s a big shot. :mjlol:
You’re slow as fukk and remedial.

Gaddamn

:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For real?.

I swear I read somewhere that his wife got her own business and she's a billionaire
That was his ex wife Rachel Roy who left his bum ass decades ago. And was actually suing him for not paying child support :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This clown @TEH really in here stanning Dame. Now I’ve seen everything :mjlol:
Between you and your boy @RhodyRum I can’t figure out who’s dumber.

200w.gif

I told you I’m not even a stan. I’m a Nas head how the fukk could I stan Dame?? I just know good advice when I hear it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between you and your boy @RhodyRum I can’t figure out who’s dumber.

200w.gif

I told you I’m not even a stan. I’m a Nas head how the fukk could I stan Dame?? I just know good advice when I hear it.
Oh so now you’re a nas fan. Too embarrassed to stan dame in public? :mjlol:

I fully understand.