Dame Dash: Music was a Hustle to Us

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

U illiterate jigaboo....did u read my second post I said IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE MONEY since the sugahill days

All I was saying is that the ROC movement was ONE of the first along with Bad Boy to validate that on the MAINSTREAM LEVEL as black moguls

And I have no problem with that at all....as an enterprising BLACK MAN myself :obama:

There is no difference between the Roc, Death Row, Ruff riders, No limit or Bad boy.....

stop being stupid, they all pushed the same agenda ....

you stated you r post with "but the south destroyed hip hop" implying that the Roc helped destroy hip hop and the South is innocent in this... when anyone with half a brain would know that there is no difference between cash money , no limit or the Roc ....

and if we were to talk about what label pushed materialism the most hands down its Cashmoney ........

you aint smart, you just think you are .....and if you were really smart you would realise that you arent smart ........

imbecile.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A culture thief always shows his stripes.

Art Barr
6Rn7M.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
There is no difference between the Roc, Death Row, Ruff riders, No limit or Bad boy.....

stop being stupid, they all pushed the same agenda ....

you stated you r post with "but the south destroyed hip hop" implying that the Roc helped destroy hip hop and the South is innocent in this... when anyone with half a brain would know that there is no difference between cash money , no limit or the Roc ....

and if we were to talk about what label pushed materialism the most hands down its Cashmoney ........

you aint smart, you just think you are .....and if you were really smart you would realise that you arent smart ........

imbecile.

Whatever lil angry broke azz fassyhole
U obviously got an axe to grind with me cause I taking this personal

Of course their was no difference between cash money..the roc and bad boy

But we can't ignore the fact The ROC set the BLUEPRINT as far as maintaining leverage and branding which the SOUTH and virtually everybody post 2000 was influenced by

Which isn't a BAD THING...I just said this debunks all the fingerpointing at the SOUTH

cause we dame just validated ITS A HUSTLE...... :manny:

Whether u agree with me or not I GIVES A FUKK

cause at the end of the day I AM SMART...

smart enough to ditch ya MAMA after dikking her down cause I didn't want the responsibility of having to raise a lil UNDERACHIEVING ANGRY FUKK N1GGA like yourself :umad:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever lil angry broke azz fassyhole
U obviously got an axe to grind with me cause I taking this personal

Of course their was no difference between cash money..the roc and bad boy

But we can't ignore the fact The ROC set the BLUEPRINT as far as maintaining leverage and branding which the SOUTH and virtually everybody post 2000 was influenced by

Which isn't a BAD THING...I just said this debunks all the fingerpointing at the SOUTH

cause we dame just validated ITS A HUSTLE...... :manny:

Whether u agree with me or not I GIVES A FUKK

cause at the end of the day I AM SMART...

smart enough to ditch ya MAMA after dikking her down cause I didn't want the responsibility of having to raise a lil UNDERACHIEVING ANGRY FUKK N1GGA like yourself :umad:

actually Puffy set the blueprint with Bad Boy .......

you really dont know anything do you Andre Harrell at Uptown started the whole, black yuppie upscale movement and Puffy ran with it even further when he got started with Bad boy ....

as i said you arent smart ..... and putting that you are smart in capital letters only reinforces my point that you are an imbecile ...

you say you dont give a fukk and that Im angry?

but why obviously gave a fukk enough to neg me and post an angry message .... lol

you arent real ..... you trying to play off that you dont give a damn but you getting upset typing in capitals , insulting my mother ...... lol ......

you have an inferiority complex....... Its obviously due to your low intelligence ..... I find that when people dont have the intelligence to argue a point cohesively they often resort to throwing around insults as you have just done.....

i would really hate to be you .... you obviously suffer from little man syndrome ...lol

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
jigga was pushing top.shelf work

now most nikkas is pushing bunk

the level of intelligence apparent in the bars is night & day