DALLAS GOT SWEPT

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The Heat's title defense was worse in '07. At least OKC is one of the favorites to win it all

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
looks like my spurs will be :stylin: :stylin: after all...

okc will be one hit away there whole career:huhldup: :huhldup:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nah nah nah, i can't have a clippers fan talking shyt. you need fall back until yall win a damn playoff series. :stopitslime:
shyt I was pullin' for ya'll last year in the playoffs and to beat the Heat.. but you could tell after the lockout ended and the season started that Dirk and company wasn't in it. It was like "we reached the mountain top and got the ring.. let's just chill this year" -mission complete.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
been said since last year. Miami and OKC in the final. Only a fool woulda thought otherwise. Still cant say who will win though. I wanna say OKC, but if I had to bet......

I guess Miami :(

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
shyt I was pullin' for ya'll last year in the playoffs and to beat the Heat.. but you could tell after the lockout ended and the season started that Dirk and company wasn't in it. It was like "we reached the mountain top and got the ring.. let's just chill this year" -mission complete.

yeah that's partially true. they were after that chip for damn near 10 years, finally got it and got very comfortable. but also cuban made a decision to not get tied up in any longer term deals so we can go after free agents next year. he's thinking long-term instead re-signing chandler who is always injured and barea who was going to be overpriced after last season.

i just wish he didn't bring those scumbag losers lamar and wince on board. that's part of the reason i'm not really mad about the season b/c i couldn't stand seeing those two on my team. plus we finally get to amnesty haywood. :ahh: