Dalai Lama Issues Apology For Asking Child To 'Suck His Tongue"

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
sticking your tongue out is some form of flattery and compliment in that culture..

kali-hindu-goddess-india-11506679804.webp

images
That’s Hindu Goddest Kali.

Booty Lama is Buddhist.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Often when concerned folks post about rampant pedophilia,.. some people/media deflect and claim it's some kind of "right wing paranoia". This happened when that Balenciaga pedo story came out.

But I'm glad most of y'all see what's going on. As for the "sticking out your tongue is a greeting in Tibet" excuse, this old pedo kissed the boy on his lips and then asked him to suck his tongue. What part of Tibetan culture is that?

If pedo ish is truly part of any "cuture", then that culture deserves to be condemned.

Exactly. There's no acceptable culture where grown men should be kissing boys on the lips and then telling them to suck on their tongue. That 'culture' needs to be thrown in the trash.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Paganism never changes.
I don't consider Buddhism paganism, but I am really interested to see how this goes for that community. Like if this was the Pope, the Catholic community would be... I don't even know, a mess? In shambles? Imploding? Like this is unprecedented

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"I watched a documentary on Buddhism and monk hood years ago and it was all about how young boys are “chosen” and removed from their village homes and taken under the wing of a monk to live and learn by. Almost all of these young boys are molested and r@ped by these monks throughout their childhood/youth. One of the reasons “ silence” is taught and considered the high road. I have never been able to look at Buddhism or monks the same since. I am not suprised by this behaviour from the Dalia Lama in the least." :damn:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"I watched a documentary on Buddhism and monk hood years ago and it was all about how young boys are “chosen” and removed from their village homes and taken under the wing of a monk to live and learn by. Almost all of these young boys are molested and r@ped by these monks throughout their childhood/youth. One of the reasons “ silence” is taught and considered the high road. I have never been able to look at Buddhism or monks the same since. I am not suprised by this behaviour from the Dalia Lama in the least." :damn:
Damn you remember the documentary's name? I think I saw one similar but it was centered around Islam. I think it was on youtube. Had little boys in dresses.