Dalai Lama Issues Apology For Asking Child To 'Suck His Tongue"

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
That’s no apology. Nothing playful or innocent asking a child to suck your tongue.

He’s definitely got skeletons. All these “celibate” religious leaders or seniors love little boys.

Racist POS as well.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Don't let these cats find out how they used to circumcise boys :sitdown::dame:

This was a while ago but I remember hearing the stories about the way certain Rabbis were circumcising Jewish babies
and they were saying the Rabbis licked the blood off the baby's privates after removing the skin as a ritual and it had caused a herpes outbreak. :beli::sitdown:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
And the closest targets they have are all the young boys who join their ranks wanting to be next generation of devout believers.

It’s sick shyt and been happening for hundreds of years.
Absolutely. This is why my guard is up with ppl who are overly religious. The probability of them being absolutely horrible and abusing power is extremely high.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This was a while ago but I remember hearing the stories about the way certain Rabbis were circumcising Jewish babies
and they were saying the Rabbis licked the blood off the baby's privates after removing the skin as a ritual and it had caused a herpes outbreak. :beli::sitdown:

:mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yes, this really did happen

:snoop:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Often when concerned folks post about rampant pedophilia,.. some people/media deflect and claim it's some kind of "right wing paranoia". This happened when that Balenciaga pedo story came out.

But I'm glad most of y'all see what's going on. As for the "sticking out your tongue is a greeting in Tibet" excuse, this old pedo kissed the boy on his lips and then asked him to suck his tongue. What part of Tibetan culture is that?

If pedo ish is truly part of any "cuture", then that culture deserves to be condemned.

The way that he grabbed that boy’s chin and kissed him like he was his significant other. That was on some sensual freak shyt. Then you tell the boy to suck your tongue, and he damn near did it.
:mjtf:

Even the monk to his right was looking like “Is he really doing this in public? He’s about to expose us all”…

giphy.gif

Throw this old pedo degenerate fakkit off of Mt Everest.
:camby: