Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah they had to resort to crime like a lot of the less fortunate in the black communities where you are denied the same resources/opportunuties to survive in this country. ya'll got no critical thinking capacity

fukk outta my face bruh. The jail and criminal shyt was far from needed to be said. If you can't understand how that shyt fuels racist and white supremacist ideology then fukk you too. He could have EASILY conveyed that his black fam wasn't as fortunate and left it at that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukk outta my face bruh. The jail and criminal shyt was far from needed to be said. If you can't understand how that shyt fuels racist and white supremacist ideology then fukk you too. He could have EASILY conveyed that his black fam wasn't as fortunate and left it at that.
these dallass fans sad as shyt. this nikka aint even been in the league a full year yet and they blindly stanning this dumb ass :dead:

i guess they get props for being loyal , definitely the wrong person to be blindly caping for tho. racist white folk gonna be using this quote for years and feel validated cause a black guy said it

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm not loyal to Dak or any of you strangers :dahell:. I just know y'all like to talk shyt without addressing the source. I mean, his so called (fam) posted in here and never spoke to Dak or anybody that knows him about the comments he SUPPOSEDLY made. Y'all nikkas is funny to me. dak got a twitter page. Go holla at him and put pressure on his ass if it's bothering you so much. @ the coli posters daddy Bomani so maybe he can put pressure on Dak to clarify. Y'all nikkas cry too damn much :hhh:
U cacs are fukking obsessive lol

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm going to give Dak a pass because the media can twist words around. Dak has seen both sides. He can go to the hood or he can go to a white suburb. there's nothing wrong with that. But I know plenty of blacks who can do this. It has nothing to do with being bi racial. I know blacks who can go to a board meeting full of whites and wow them away and then turn around and go to the inner city and have everyone's attention. but here's the thing Dak. Just because you can have a conversation with white people and have fun with them doesn't mean you can relate to them. The same thing goes for a white person hanging out with blacks. Just cause you listen to hip hop and have black friends. it doesn't mean you can relate to being black. You being bi racial has nothing to do with having a connection or bond with your white teammates.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
word?
OmHUBjm.png

da fukk? :dahell:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think having a Masters degree in leadership is why he's a good leader........:francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol:

I blame his sambo ass father for having no respect for himself and laying down with his white mother in the 1st place. I will never for the life of me understand the black man's infatuation with the white woman especially fat nasty white women. All these swirlbaby kids say stupid shyt and get on your nerves

It's embarrassing to all black men