Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser) UPDATE: case dismissed

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dak going to blame this on his black side like he always do you know since he said it's full up with nothing but criminals?
In his defense his white side has professionals and teachers so they would never get caught up in such a scandal :whoa:

"I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana," Prescotttold USA TODAY. "I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.

Daps
2 sets of brown eyes and one pair blue eyes

:ohhh:
Doable. If you have a copy for recessive colors and a copy for brown, both parents could be "Bb" and have brown eyes but produce a kid with blue.

Both my parents have dark brown eyes but my dad passed on a recessive copy..."b" to me. If I married a white woman and her whole family had blue eyes....then at least some of our offspring could theoretically have blue eyes. A lot of Black Americans probably got that but it's not obvious because we usually end up marrying other Blacks.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doable. If you have a copy for recessive colors and a copy for brown, both parents could be "Bb" and have brown eyes but produce a kid with blue.

Both my parents have dark brown eyes but my dad passed on a recessive copy..."b" to me. If I married a white woman and her whole family had blue eyes....then at least some of our offspring could theoretically have blue eyes. A lot of Black Americans probably got that but it's not obvious because we usually end up marrying other Blacks.
True, more likely if one of the parents has colored eyes though.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
What applies to professional athletes also applies to other rich and famous men with clout (Singers, rappers, actors, entertainers )

Most rich and famous men have the mark on them and most women turn into predators when they see them. They are the ultimate preys of choice for entitled clout chasers, social climbers and gold diggers.

But there are exceptions….DJs and reality tv stars.

It seems like only DJs and reality TV stars run through hoes easily, without constraints and without difficulty unlike pro Athletes and rappers. Women don’t see DJ/reality tv stars as come-ups/financial/bragging right licks like the other famous brehs, they just want to have fun with them and fukk them without expecting anything in return from them. The fact that Women love live music, musical scenes and dancing much more than sports might explain this phenomenon.

Also DJs and reality stars seem to attract different types of women compared to athletes and other entertainers. Every rich famous men has their crowd of groupies. NBA groupies, F1 groupies, NHL/MLB/Golf groupies, Hollywood actor groupies, rapper groupies, NFL groupies, R&B/Soul groupies, country music singer groupies, etc

DJs groupies are essentially party girls who live in the moment, they just want to have fun, they run on feels and vibes, are less materialistic, they prefer to live experiences and make memories instead of being calculating social climbers/clout chasers/gold diggers. Don’t get me wrong dj groupies are clout chasers too but they don’t seem to trap DJs with babies or with clout demon shyt. They don’t seem to
hit them with false rape accusations either. They just want to be seen with them, party with them, have fun with them and fukk them nothing more
WTF :why:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Interesting point about DJs

@<<TheStandard>> is it true? :russ: :lolbron:

Yes it's true

Back in my DJ days, I remember spinning a night where Rihanna came to a club or J Cole came to my club.

I had girls offering me head just to get into VIP.

I used to fukk girls in the parking lot of the club who I met inside of the club that night.

I had one girl come up to me one night who I never met before, grab my dikk and say, "you look like you have a big dikk, finger me now." She pulled her pants down, sat on top of the DJ booth next to the turntables and demanded I finger her immediatley.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

Not even white just the gene itself. 2 black parents with the gene could produce a blue eyed kid….and some questions at the same time :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That woman is gorgeous 😍
She look like that pretty ass actress from Criminal minds :shaq:
7b879d2ad46aad60fe32e457817ce6b3.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes it's true

Back in my DJ days, I remember spinning a night where Rihanna came to a club or J Cole came to my club.

I had girls offering me head just to get into VIP.

I used to fukk girls in the parking lot of the club who I met inside of the club that night.

I had one girl come up to me one night who I never met before, grab my dikk and say, "you look like you have a big dikk, finger me now." She pulled her pants down, sat on top of the DJ booth next to the turntables and demanded I finger her immediatley.

Are these occurring at white clubs?
Plus what genre of music?

Art Barr