@BlueHeffner @smitty22
EpxeeeWWMAQZnFF

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'd say more Deshaun Watson :ehh:

He lumbers like Dak at times though.
That’s true. When I saw it said biggest questions was accuracy outside the hashes and arm strength i knew they was talking out their ass and not watching film. We literally throw deep outs from the opposite hash all the time. Id go more in depth but this ain’t the thread for it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That’s true. When I saw it said biggest questions was accuracy outside the hashes and arm strength i knew they was talking out their ass and not watching film. We literally throw deep outs from the opposite hash all the time. Id go more in depth but this ain’t the thread for it.
I was posting it to slightly :troll: you. But the comparisons overall were trash

Fields got arm strength concerns:mjtf:
Zach Wilson reminds him of Kyler Murray:why:
Trey Lance is LAMAR? :gucci::mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Deshaun wins the division the last two years and probably makes a playoff run on last years squad. And I like Prescott as a QB.

probably, coulda, shoulda

they said the same thing about Wentz. At the end of the day, Watson has accomplished no more than Dak at this point.

Furthermore, Ohio State has a horrible history with QB's in the NFL. Why all of a sudden Fields is the next coming is :dahell:

Lawrence and Fields are overrated if you ask me.