Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Smith gotta go. And Zeke should be next if he continues to run like this. Can't be paying a back all this money for something you can get from a 4th rounder as long as you draft right.

Zeke should be the first one to go :dahell:

The money he held out for doesnt even kick in until next year.

The sad thing about the NFL is that teams will only trade for a player that isnt under a long term contract.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It just bothers me that Nolan took a top 10 defense and turned it into the worst defense in a season. Why does this fukk boy still got a job?
Same way video boy Keith O'Quinn kept his job all last season. Jerry has little to no respect for the coaching profession. Remember the..."500 coaches could coach the Cowboys" quote. It's ironic considering how much he reveres Frank Broyles.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Same way video boy Keith O'Quinn kept his job all last season. Jerry has little to no respect for the coaching profession. Remember the..."500 coaches could coach the Cowboys" quote. It's ironic considering how much he reveres Frank Broyles.

And it’s the same core talent too. Nolan should do everybody a favor and just resign.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With Zeke out I'm hoping that Jerry told them to make it look good for the first half, and then just fall back in the second. Who am I kidding? Jerry is going to hope and pray that this team goes on a winning streak SMH.