Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easiest target to smash. You need something solid big and round. Part of My first job was breaking down buildings for reuse for a contractor and he used to give us sledgehammers to fukk up walls and foundations.

We, being the young teens we were, used to smash fruit with it on downtime for fun. Pretending to be Hhh. You know what we smashed the most(easiest)? Watermelon and cantaloupe.

he was trying to send a message. How it look if he walk in their trying to smash small ass apples and missing the target. Because a real solid sledgehammer is hard to hit on target something small with accuracy.

Dude ain’t stupid. The sport is 80% black. You think he goin purposely try to disrespect the main populace of his profession and sabotage his own job.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Easiest target to smash. You need something solid big and round. Part of My first job was breaking down buildings for reuse for a contractor and he used to give us sledgehammers to fukk yo walls and foundations.

We being the young teams we were used to smash fruit with it on downtime for fun. Pretending to be Hhh. You know what we smashed the most(easiest)? Watermelon and cantaloupe

he was trying to send a message. How it look if he walk in their trying to smash small ass apples and missing the target. Because a real solid sledgehammer is hard to hit on target something small with accuracy.

Dude ain’t stupid. The sport is 80% black. You think he goin purposely try to disrespect the main populace of his profession and sabotage his own job.

Yeah Shannon lost us with that hot take.