Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not to this level. He literally made excuses for the Cowboys injuries being the reasons for their struggles, but refused to acknowledge how decimated the Eagles have been.
Don’t know why I ain’t recognize who Marcellus Wiley was...thought that shyt was gonna be a legitimate discussion about this dumpster fire and ended up being :mjtf:throughout the whole 10 minutes. I already don’t watch sports media and will continue not watching.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember how hype we was back in high school when we signed Marcellus Wiley. Dude jsut had a monster year in Buffalo. Was on the right side of 30 and Looking to enter his prime. What a dud he turned out to be. Lasted only one season. Cowboys been missing on Defensive free agents Since before I was legal.

name the last defensive free agent who came here with high expectations and lived up to it/above it that you actually saw. I didn’t see Deion and Haley when they were signed. I ain’t see Primetime Deion, I saw turf-toe Deion.

Maybe Leroy Glover.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjpls:

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday evening that the team's release of defensive tackle Dontari Poe was primarily because of Poe's weight and lack of production while declining to say whether Poe's persistence in kneeling for the national anthem before games was also a consideration.

"When you're 30 pounds overweight and you're not doing anything about what's keeping you from performing well on the field, there is no reason to get into the other stuff," Jones told ESPN.

The "other stuff" was specific to a question as to whether Poe being the only Cowboys player to take a knee for the cause of social justice during the national anthem each game factored into his release Wednesday.

"I understand your question and I'm deliberately not going to answer it," Jones replied. "We have a platform here but the platform on the football field has a high standard, and he [Poe] was not up to the standard. He needed to correct that and he did not. I'm going to leave it at that."