Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Terrible injury, similar to Allen Hurns injury vs Seahawks in 2019 playoff game.

I hate those tackles where the defender latches onto the player and drags himself into the player’s legs/feet. Nasty stuff.

Hope Dak has a speedy recovery. He should be fine, ankle issue like this is much much much better than a knee, hip, back, shoulder, or neck injury. Really shouldn’t impact his athleticism or ability at all moving forward once he finishes rehab.

Tank for Trevor.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Nobody wants this
Ehh, I beg to differ. There are a lot of fans who do want these things to happen, especially when they like the backup or want a rebuild.
Happens everywhere. You can look at Carson Wentz, Garappolo, etc. Even way back in the day with us when Jimmy drafted Steve Walsh #1 in the supplemental draft.

Regardless, the Xrays and injury status will be extremely important tomorrow.
Unless Dalton pulls a Foles, this franchise is at a crossroads.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Terrible injury, similar to Allen Hurns injury vs Seahawks in 2019 playoff game.

I hate those tackles where the defender latches into the player and drags himself into the player’s legs/feet. Nasty stuff.

Hope Dak has a speedy recovery. He should be fine, ankle issue like this is much much much better than a knee, hip, back, shoulder, or neck injury. Really shouldn’t impact his athleticism or ability at all moving forward once he finishes rehab.

Tank for Trevor.

I know now isn't really the time to start up these talks but

We just watched 4 & 1/2 games of what a really good QB + Receiving core with a horrendous everything else looks like

Drafting a QB does nothing to fix that

Draft Tyron's replacement and the best LB available

This team + Trevor Lawrence is no better off than we are now

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I know now isn't really the time to start up these talks but

We just watched 4 & 1/2 games of what a really good QB + Receiving core with a horrendous everything else looks like

Drafting a QB does nothing to fix that

Draft Tyron's replacement and the best LB available

This team + Trevor Lawrence is no better off than we are now
Nah, drafting a QB saves significant cap money and allows this team a chance to fix the defense and possibly get higher upside at QB