Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The purge alarm :mjlol: issa massacre
Yet another thing I hate about this franchise. Plastic ass circus clown stadium. Should have never left Texas Stadium. Should have just kept renovating it like Lambeau. We lost our soul when we left Irving. :mjcry:

454266.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yet another thing I hate about this franchise. Plastic ass circus clown stadium. Should have never left Texas Stadium. Should have just kept renovating it like Lambeau. We lost our soul when we left Irving. :mjcry:

454266.jpg
x100

It never sat well with me how they turned demolishing Texas Stadium into a primetime TV event.

It was a 90s and 00s thing to do for old venues, but still. Flagrant. Should have let it stand at least as a monument.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
x100

It never sat well with me how they turned demolishing Texas Stadium into a primetime TV event.

It was a 90s and 00s thing to do for old venues, but still. Flagrant. Should have let it stand at least as a monument.
Because this hick ass family has little to no respect for the history of this franchise.

My grandaddy was a custodial manager at Texas Stadium for 25 years. He was in tears the day they knocked it down. It's despicable how quickly they demolished it.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Surreal

Should've traded Ceedee Lamb and DeMarcus Lawrence for Jamal Adams. :unimpressed:

Of course. Nothing was wrong with the offense last season other than Dak playing better. WE kept Kellen Moore anyway

Shoulda got Todd Bowles as Head Coach and got ET and Adams.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Because this hick ass family has little to no respect for the history of this franchise.

My grandaddy was a custodial manager at Texas Stadium for 25 years. He was in tears the day they knocked it down. It's despicable how quickly they demolished it.

This. I mean shyt. The Cotton Bowl is still standing

I went to the opener last year. First time being at the stadium. It was nice but tbh I was curious about Texas Stadium

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x100

Left it for High Schools