Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Sean payton been real.. He the reason the giants went to that SB in the early 2000's. He got us Romo and was the first call Parcells made. He changed that whole saints franchise and got em a chip. I kno u playing lol

Convince me Payton is that much better than McCarthy

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:stopitslime: We really got nikkas in here rooting for Mike McCarty even though Packer fans on this very forum have been telling y'all for years he's trash.

:francis: @dtownreppin214 Real talk, The Cowboys would be better off just hiring another young dude from the Kyle Shanahan-Sean McVay-Matt Lafleur coaching Tree

We don't know how to make good decisions out here...Garrett had us tied up in the basement for a decade...now he finally out and we get to see the lights and shyt...we don't know what is going on :mjcry:

I was legit rationalizing marvin lewis and hue fukking jackson:to:

We need help:mjcry:

I need help :sadbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sean payton been real.. He the reason the giants went to that SB in the early 2000's. He got us Romo and was the first call Parcells made. He changed that whole saints franchise and got em a chip. I kno u playing lol
True.

But the narrative is that McCarthy “only won one SB with Rodgers”, but Payton did the same exact thing. And these Saints teams have more talent on offense than those Packer squads.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't know how to make good decisions out here...Garrett had us tied up in the basement for a decade...now he finally out and we get to see the lights and shyt...we don't know what is going on :mjcry:

I was legit rationalizing marvin lewis and hue fukking jackson:to:

We need help:mjcry:

I need help :sadbron:

:mjlol::deadmanny::to::to::bryan: