irvin
allen
staubach
lilly
manster
dorsett
haley
renfro

that's off the top of my head. who are you taking off for choking ass Romo?

I'd add Cliff Harris, Rayfield Wright, Jason Witten, Bob Hayes, DeMarcus Ware, Darren Woodson, Chuck Howley, Lee Roy Jordan and Drew Pearson.....maybe even Everson Walls.

Oh yeah.....and Harvey Martin. Iffy on Ed "Too Tall" Jones though.

For most franchises, Tony Romo would be high on their all-time list. For the Cowboys? Not so much. I'm not sure we can even put him past Danny White at this point. He has the stats but his era was pretty QB-friendly. People joke about Aikman and his numbers but based on his arm talent and results, many were comfortable calling him one of the top if not the best QB in the game...at least during his prime. Watch any old Cowboys game. Not sure Romo was ever considered top 3 or top 5 at QB.

Daps
This and dude never took care of his body.

True....Romo would show up looking like he drank beer and ate nachos all offseason.

Aikman would be running 5 miles in between two-a-day practices in Austin....Jimmy Johnson practices at that. Aikman was like "fukk yo gotdamn asthma field. I got Super Bowl MVP lungs"

:russ:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'd add Cliff Harris, Rayfield Wright, Jason Witten, Bob Hayes, DeMarcus Ware, Darren Woodson, Chuck Howley, Lee Roy Jordan and Drew Pearson.....maybe even Everson Walls.

Oh yeah.....and Harvey Martin. Iffy on Ed "Too Tall" Jones though.

For most franchises, Tony Romo would be high on their all-time list. For the Cowboys? Not so much. I'm not sure we can even put him past Danny White at this point. He has the stats but his era was pretty QB-friendly. People joke about Aikman and his numbers but based on his arm talent and results, many were comfortable calling him one of the top if not the best QB in the game...at least during his prime. Watch any old Cowboys game. Not sure Romo was ever considered top 3 or top 5 at QB.
:unimpressed: