Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to ask yourself.

any other team can sign earl thomas, not just the cowboys.

yet nobody has offered him a contract or even bring him in for a workout.

why is that? :patrice:

keep in mind, you're not getting legion of boom ETIII

Meh, not any other team wanted to sign Cam Newton and the Patriot eventually signed.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Meh, not any other team wanted to sign Cam Newton and the Patriot eventually signed.

Quarterback is different. And the timing of his release coupled with the market dictated that.

And Cam wasn't cut at the end of training camp either :manny: That's a huge difference. If the Patriots cut him this week, I doubt a team would've signed him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Anybody feel McCarthy is doing his best :troll: act and really does want Earl :jbhmm:

Stephen did mention a few weeks ago, they have changed their approach in showing interest in FAs to a more discreet method :manny:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anybody feel McCarthy is doing his best :troll: act and really does want Earl :jbhmm:

Stephen did mention a few weeks ago, they have changed their approach in showing interest in FAs to a more discreet method :manny:

I think so, keep in mind the media was the one that blowing up the spot saying Dallas wanted Earl.. That is why Jerry was upset because the organization never announced any interest from the jump.