Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Cmon now I'm not the biggest Byron fan but he did stuff like that. If Diggs wants to be different he shouldve actually tried to catch that shyt.
please. Byron would have had his back to the QB the whole time, then the pass get overthrown or some shyt and he come out with that corny gun holster celebration.

Speaking of ya boy, Devante Parker been freakin his ass in the Dolphins camp :sas2:

Byron Jones, the highest-paid Dolphins player at $82.5 million over five years, had his first pass breakup of camp during Monday’s practice. But Jones quickly gave up a touchdown pass two plays later to receiver DeVante Parker.

Jones’ play continues to be disappointing early in camp.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Word is that Trysten Hill has started to step up.

It makes you wonder about Marinelli :mjpls: and what impact Garrett and his staff played a role in his stagnation as well as Taco's.

I'm cool with not getting Thomas. I trust this coaching staff more than I did the previous.

The thing with Earl he is going to have to play a mentor ship role here and not come here acting like a hired mercenary. McCoy set the precedents for the veterans that came to Dallas in the off season. Everson is doing the same thing.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please. Byron would have had his back to the QB the whole time, then the pass get overthrown or some shyt and he come out with that corny gun holster celebration.

Speaking of ya boy, Devante Parker been freakin his ass in the Dolphins camp :sas2:

Second play in the clip:ufdup:
and hes not my boy. I wasnt dead set on resigning him like that. Byron is a good cb but yall tryin to flex on that man like he never made a play like Diggs did when the Diggs play wasnt nothing crazy. As far as Byron getting smacked in Miami....................:hubie:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:lolbron:

I agree with everything Prime said...

i5s8gTl.gif