Texas

UuKp3YX.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
With this secondary? I'm all in for Jamal Adams

I agree you should be.. problem is that they gotta give to get. And Adams ain't no walk in the park, regular ass safety. He's gonna fetch a catch. Cowboy fans don't wanna give up CeeDee, and I get it.. but as of right now.. all he is, is a first round pick. He hasn't proven anything yet. Dudes got all the talent in the world, but he's gotta put it all together. Gallup's good, but he's closer to gettin that pay day... and Joe Douglas is building from scratch. If CeeDee and a second (Maaaayyyyybbbeeeee a third instead of a second) gets it done.. I think Dallas gotta look at that closely. Or wait the 3-4 years before Adams hits the market.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree you should be.. problem is that they gotta give to get. And Adams ain't no walk in the park, regular ass safety. He's gonna fetch a catch. Cowboy fans don't wanna give up CeeDee, and I get it.. but as of right now.. all he is, is a first round pick. He hasn't proven anything yet. Dudes got all the talent in the world, but he's gotta put it all together. Gallup's good, but he's closer to gettin that pay day... and Joe Douglas is building from scratch. If CeeDee and a second (Maaaayyyyybbbeeeee a third instead of a second) gets it done.. I think Dallas gotta look at that closely. Or wait the 3-4 years before Adams hits the market.

Gallup and a 2nd rd