Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Right. My thing is don't try and save face for the media by saying we stil have plans for him.
:mjlol:
First you declined the 5th year option. Then, you signed a free agent only to convert him from a box safety to a LB. Lastly, drafted 2 additional LBs. Rinse and repeat.
Have to agree. What’s the point on keeping him, drafting two other LBs, and grabbing one in free agent to keep Neal at LB. Like David Moore said, this team doesn’t have a plan on defense and that’s a problem.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Have to agree. What’s the point on keeping him, drafting two other LBs, and grabbing one in free agent to keep Neal at LB. Like David Moore said, this team doesn’t have a plan on defense and that’s a problem.
The "at this time" is silent.

Even given the "upgrades" at the LB position - non of the current LBs are better than a healthy LVE. Hindsight is always 20/20 - he goes out and balls - we're smart with a great LB group. He gets hurt and we're depending on rookies, drop foot and Neal then the FO is ass for not getting anything in return :manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I was trying to find this play for years, back when there were goons on D :heh: this was the same game Aikman got knocked out

dCvP5S.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
T-Rex back healthy. :blessed:

Ugly Baby in a contract year. :whew:

Alpha doing alpha things. :ohlawd:

Almond Brown in a big brother role. :scusthov:

14-2 if we can get Brown out of that big brother role.