Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Diggs is what is call a serviceable corner. Not an All-Pro or Elite. :heh:

And the jury is still out on Diggs.

He got burnt a lot last season.

Diggs ranked 1st in rookie corners from weeks 7-17 in coverage and interceptions/pass breakups

He performed on the season better than Okudah, CJ Henderson and AJ Terrell. FACTS

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diggs ranked 1st in rookie corners from weeks 7-17 in coverage and interceptions/pass breakups

He performed on the season better than Okudah, CJ Henderson and AJ Terrell. FACTS

You can go look back to this time last year and see my opinions on CJ Henderson and AJ Terrell breh.

I said both were overrated heading into the draft. :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but my point is Diggs aint just serviceable. He a damn good corner that will get even better. Surtain is better than him.

Diggs is not even a top 40 corner. :heh:

Yeah, I definitely doesn't trust your judgment of talent. :heh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Diggs is what is call a serviceable corner. Not an All-Pro or Elite. :heh:

And the jury is still out on Diggs.

He got burnt a lot last season.
Even Ramsey got torched a few times as a rookie, its one of the toughest positions to transition to at the pro level but usually you see guys get better as the year goes on.
DR.png

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Ramsey got torched a few times as a rookie, its one of the toughest positions to transition to at the pro level but usually you see guys get better as the year goes on.
DR.png

Still you can't judge nothing off a rookie season.

shyt, Anthony Brown and Mike Jenkins had promising rookie season. :heh:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think this team is in a really fortunate spot this draft. Unlike most years where I’m pissed we won a meaningless game or two and will have to miss out on an ideal prospect, I think we can still get our guy at 10.

There’s arguably 2, possibly 3 corners that could be ranked as top 15-20 players heading into tomorrow.

At 10, it seems like there’s a high likelihood that we get to have our pick of whichever top CB we want. Even if a team ahead of us bucks projection and grabs a CB, we’re almost fully assured to have at least one of Surtain or Horn fall to us. Farley definitely drops to us, imo.

Hopefully they don’t overthink it and just grab CB1 at 10.
Come back on Friday and get a quality DT, S, or LB in the 2nd.
S/DT/LB or OL in the 3rd.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm down for Surtain at 10. I trust the bloodline and big school ability. :yeshrug:

Let's take him at 10 and shore up a position of desperate need. Then we can focus on LB/DT/S in the next couple of picks @Codeine Bryant I so feel you bro.

We shouldn't make this harder than it should be

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think this team is in a really fortunate spot this draft. Unlike most years where I’m pissed we won a meaningless game or two and will have to miss out on an ideal prospect, I think we can still get our guy at 10.

There’s arguably 2, possibly 3 corners that could be ranked as top 15-20 players heading into tomorrow.

At 10, it seems like there’s a high likelihood that we get to have our pick of whichever top CB we want. Even if a team ahead of us bucks projection and grabs a CB, we’re almost fully assured to have at least one of Surtain or Horn fall to us. Farley definitely drops to us, imo.

Hopefully they don’t overthink it and just grab CB1 at 10.
Come back on Friday and get a quality DT, S, or LB in the 2nd.
S/DT/LB or OL in the 3rd.
I think winning one extra game will cost us Surtain :francis:

We would have been picking 7th and we know the Falcons, Bengals, and Dolphins aint taking him