Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm on board with either Surtain or Horn. But Horn has Jalen Ramsey's stamp of approval.

Horn seems like a guy that will change the culture of the locker room- I could be reaching though. No cap, I'm very excited about the draft. Don't ruin this Joneses.

:sadcam:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Horn or Surtain are my ideal choices

I would totally understand and have no problem with Sewell or Slater

I’ve come around on Pitts. He is a generational, game-breaking talent. Matchup nightmare. I’m not exactly enthusiastic, but I’d understand if they took him.

I’m 97% certain that Sewell and Pitts don’t make it to us, anyways.

Anybody else’s name gets called or we trade back and I’m rioting.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Panthers, Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys, Chiefs. 4 of these teams have appeared in atleast 2 super bowls since 2000, one hasn’t been to a conference championship. I wonder who that team is :lupe:
Doesn't change the fact they've drafted well. They fall short in other areas though.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Doesn't change the fact they've drafted well. They fall short in other areas though.
They havent drafted well overall, thats the problem. Most of the all pro players they’ve hit on are the blue chip guys that nobody could miss. This is the only franchise in the league that dedicated an entire damn draft to special teams and thought it was a good/smart idea. Countless misses in the 2nd round too.