Does he give you Byron Jones vibes :lupe:
Mo%20and%20Girlfriend

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why :lupe:

Does he give you Byron Jones vibes :lupe:
Eli Apple vibes. Decent college career, good combine numbers but the grabbing and holding he got away with in college he won’t be able to get away with in the pros. Definitely not a top 10 pick in my eyes. Cornerback position is just weak in this draft.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade back and get Christian Barmore.

Surtain II is going to be a bust.

Mo Claiborne/CJ Henderson all over again. :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eli Apple vibes. Decent college career, good combine numbers but the grabbing and holding he got away with in college he won’t be able to get away with in the pros. Definitely not a top 10 pick in my eyes. Cornerback position is just weak in this draft.

Bingo, Motherfukking Bingo

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How much better was Surtain at Bama versus Diggs? Where would you ranks Surtain on the list of Bama DBs the last decade (strictly off their performance in college).

Way better.
Surtain is a true CB. He came on campus as a starter and was better than Diggs day 1. Diggs was an athlete they put at CB and you can tell he's still learning the position.

As far as Bama DBs go he's probably the best pure CB above Humphrey. I think he's more lockdown. He really only gets beat on an occasional slant or a brain fart play.
Hard to really judge against the Minkahs and Eddie Jackson tho cause they were FS ballhawks but I'd put him under them.

But like @smitty22 2 time loser ass said he's really physical so it depends on how much he'll be able to get away with.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Trade back and get Christian Barmore.

Surtain II is going to be a bust.

Mo Claiborne/CJ Henderson all over again. :camby:
:unimpressed:

Surtain is in no way comparable to Mo:mjtf:

Mo was dumb and injury prone, playing in a zone scheme when his strengths were man to man press coverage.

We are running a cover 3 so Pat’s lack of speed wont hurt that much :unimpressed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Way better.
Surtain is a true CB. He came on campus as a starter and was better than Diggs day 1. Diggs was an athlete they put at CB and you can tell he's still learning the position.

As far as Bama DBs go he's probably the best pure CB above Humphrey. I think he's more lockdown. He really only gets beat on an occasional slant or a brain fart play.
Hard to really judge against the Minkahs and Eddie Jackson tho cause they were FS ballhawks but I'd put him under them.

But like @smitty22 2 time loser ass said he's really physical so it depends on how much he'll be able to get away with.
Your mammy

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Way better.

Way better than Diggs, better than Humphrey, probably below Minkah/Jackson's playmaking asses. :ehh:

Is he an alpha like Minkah or is he your typical sheltered pro athlete's son? What is his mental makeup?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

Surtain is in no way comparable to Mo:mjtf:

Mo was dumb and injury prone, playing in a zone scheme when his strengths were man to man press coverage.

We are running a cover 3 so Pat’s lack of speed wont hurt that much :unimpressed:

Both lack elusiveness and hip turn.

Both got away with grabbing and holding in the SEC. (Will lead to a lot of Pass Interference and Defensive Holding)

Both lack comeback and close out speed.

Both never play the ball and only go by the receivers hands. (That Azz Woozie shyt)

Picture is an example. This is clear pass interference in the NFL.

pkzllkkmh1ghj9mg4thd

And why draft a limited DB with a Top 10 pick that can only play in a certain scheme to project his weakness. :mindblown:

A DB drafted that high should be able to play in any scheme.

It amaze me that these Mo Claiborne/CJ Henderson/Surtain II cornerbacks keep getting high draft grades. :heh:

Last edited: