Daily Fantasy Basketball

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I'm playing Preseason Daily NBA. Which 2 of these 3 should I start and why?:

Julius Randle vs Portland (Julius has produced over 10 points every game, and is facing a soft defensive team in the Blazers; averaging 22.6 minutes in the preseason)

Ryan Anderson @ Houston (will be a higher scoring game than the Laker game, Ryno is going against an even squishier defensive team than Portland esp. vs PFs; averaging 21.3 minutes in the preseason)

Ed Davis @ Lakers (Will possibly go off against his old team; averaging 22.6 minutes in the preseason, posting big rebound numbers because his new bigs are trash rebounders)

@dterpsss @Youngdev any perspectives, are yall playing preseason?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Julius Randle vs Portland (Julius has produced over 10 points every game, and is facing a soft defensive team in the Blazers; averaging 22.6 minutes in the preseason)

Ryan Anderson @ Houston (will be a higher scoring game than the Laker game, Ryno is going against an even squishier defensive team than Portland esp. vs PFs; averaging 21.3 minutes in the preseason)

Ed Davis @ Lakers (Will possibly go off against his old team; averaging 22.6 minutes in the preseason, posting big rebound numbers because his new bigs are trash rebounders)

I'm staying a way from preseason cause I dont know the rotations, minutes are sporadic. I would do Davis and randle tho. Ryan Anderson ain't been the same since his girl killed herself.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins

naw waiting for regular season, minutes are more predictable

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
@Drones any thoughts on Wednesday?
Haven't really given the slate a good look yet but so far I know I'm gonna use Clint Capela as a minimum play. No Motejunas, no Howard means Capela is going to get a lot of burn. It's going to be a windshield wiper game because both teams want to play fast. I also like TJ Warren's chances to light up Dallas' terrible Defense.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Some players I like tonight...

Markieff Morris: He's playing the Mavericks, and specifically is guarded by Dirk's corpse...last season he averaged 15 and 9 versus the Mavs...add that to the fact that the O/U for this game is 204 and I really like Kieff's matchup here.

Zach Lavine: This one isn't for the faint of heart because he's pretty streaky and didn't have a good preseason, but Zach Lavine always goes into another gear versus the Lakers and Jordan Clarkson, probably because he wanted to be drafted by them. Last season he averaged 15 points versus the Lakers.

Trey Burke: Also a bit of a risk, I'd only do this in GPPs but Raul Neto is starting this game vs. Detroit. Why does that make Burke a potential good play? Because as we saw yesterday with Schroder going off, Steve Blake can't guard anyone and Burke will be playing to prove he deserves to start. And by the way, he played his college ball in the state of Michigan.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Some players I like tonight...

Markieff Morris: He's playing the Mavericks, and specifically is guarded by Dirk's corpse...last season he averaged 15 and 9 versus the Mavs...add that to the fact that the O/U for this game is 204 and I really like Kieff's matchup here.

Zach Lavine: This one isn't for the faint of heart because he's pretty streaky and didn't have a good preseason, but Zach Lavine always goes into another gear versus the Lakers and Jordan Clarkson, probably because he wanted to be drafted by them. Last season he averaged 15 points versus the Lakers.

Trey Burke: Also a bit of a risk, I'd only do this in GPPs but Raul Neto is starting this game vs. Detroit. Why does that make Burke a potential good play? Because as we saw yesterday with Schroder going off, Steve Blake can't guard anyone and Burke will be playing to prove he deserves to start. And by the way, he played his college ball in the state of Michigan.

I'm all in on capela/terrence jones due to the injuries....lillard also is going to go nuts, mcollum should be decent to .....mudiay is another guy I like, he should get alot of usage and close to 40 mins tonight......I always got RWB but Im going to wait and see how durant coming back does to his ridiculous stats, so i faded him

forgot about the burke michigan connection..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Im rockin this tonight

WBVRRFJ.png

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Im rockin this tonight

WBVRRFJ.png
How'd you do? Kyle O'Quinn went apeshyt for me tonight, even speaking in non-fantasy terms I think that dude is legit. He's a rebound machine and has a pretty reliable jumpshot.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How'd you do? Kyle O'Quinn went apeshyt for me tonight, even speaking in non-fantasy terms I think that dude is legit. He's a rebound machine and has a pretty reliable jumpshot.

That a$$hole Chris Paul decided to be a role player. I'm gonna build around boogie and Durant tonight.