Daily Fantasy Basketball

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
@dterpsss @John Harden @Luca-Brazi how did u do last night I did well on late slate put in $1 came in 61st out 8255 people.

did aiight, this was my best squad

2aakemq.png

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
You had most of the building blocks I'm really liking ryan anderson kobe and biyambo and josh smith tonight.
I like biyombo ,staying away from Kobe because everyone will be on him and it would be great if he had one of his did games....not sure if he is playing tho

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like biyombo ,staying away from Kobe because everyone will be on him and it would be great if he had one of his did games....not sure if he is playing tho
I think so since its a road game and he had rest. Smith because jones is out and capela questionable.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I think so since its a road game and he had rest. Smith because jones is out and capela questionable.

I like smith...the reason im not liking kobe is because i think there is value(ownership) in not playing him...Im going with booker aganist the rockets,I like to target SGs playing the rockets...I will have a squad or two with kobe just incase he drops 40, new orleans sucks aganist SG so kobe is a good pick

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like smith...the reason im not liking kobe is because i think there is value(ownership) in not playing him...Im going with booker aganist the rockets,I like to target SGs playing the rockets...I will have a squad or two with kobe just incase he drops 40, new orleans sucks aganist SG so kobe is a good pick
Good point I have been trying to be less contrarian because it hurt me in the past overthinking.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did horrible last night:merchant:

about to switch it up and try the stars scrubs lineup tonight. I somehow managed to fit dame, lowry, derozan, and dwight howard all in the same lineup:skip:
Lol u might be able to with the value phoenix has and if evans is out again.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
whoa put us on breh..what scrubs are you using? must be extra scrubby
I actually fit markief in there too:whew:

asik because hibbert is bad and playing even worse than normal right now and thornton. my last spot will prolly fluctuate between now and gametime though

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I had to backoff of that stars and super scrub lineup, thornton was just too volatile a pick.