Dag breh, I think black women in NY may be in last place

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Instead of "a white girl's mentality" it should have read "without a black woman's baggage." White women ain't sh!t, but at least they're not as antagonistic and dangerous as black women. My good friend from college and I were talking about this earlier today (he's an Asian male that had a string of black girlfriends in college) and we agreed that unfortunately, black women bring a lot of bullsh!t with them to the table that other kinds of women don't. That level of bullsh!t causes them to behave poorly and they can't just chill. Always creating crises because they only feel comfortable in hyper tense situations.

But yeah, that said, a lot of black women nation wide have disgusting voices and are over masculine not only in demeanor but physically as well. Black women need to get it together and step it up. They have the worst value proposition in the dating pool.

A) You b*tch azz nikkaz disgust me

b) They not overly masculine, you are overly feminine, NY girls are the sh*t, that attitude is what makes them poppin'. They saw the b*tch in you real quick. Yes, even the ho's in NYC will pull your ho card, and obviously yours got ran like a visa :pachaha:

C) Do whatever makes you happy, but stop talkin' sh*t about my women. You nikkaz is worse than the Klan, some of y'all ready to commit genocide on your own peoples :bryan: