@DaChampIsHere so you been attending college since 2006 sohh days

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
For fun, cause you seem really angry and perturbed my friend and this shyt is hilarious :laugh:

You seriously think I'm gonna give the name of the posters who have/had my Facebook? :mjpls: My facebook is on retirement status anyway. I reached the friends list max a while ago. Can’t add anymore friends so it’s not like they’d be able to see anything anyway I think.

I will tell you that I once PM'd Beth to take down a thread that had my gov't. in the title with pics of my friends. :weirdo: Jigga2k was pretty much in love with my best friends girl in the pics that were posted. :leon:

You really think I care enough to contact her to post on here? Think I'm fake/troll/etc. all you want. I'd prefer you/everyone else keep that train of thought anyway. It's funnier. :yeshrug:

Also, I don't get why she would need to verify anything. I rarely posted anything about my age on SOHH that wasn't an obvious lie. Pretty sure she never saw it/paid attention to it/cared. shyt, she probably wouldn't even remember. That was like 4 years ago lol.

I feel like I always talk about this but yeah, the Blazo thread about posting the baddest chicks from your area back on SOHH. Atlanta nikkas was goin' ham in that thread. Dudes started posting about me and my friends' girls/friends. Had to PM CSquared to take a couple of them pics down cause apparently you can get actual FB profiles from links. :mjpls:

Why would anyone speak on my behalf? (a) I don't need anyone to, I'm grown (b) I don't fukk with anybody on here like that. I don't need a hero or anything lol. I'm fine if you all don't like me/think I'm a lyin' troll or whatever.

If I really mentioned one of my ex-girlfriend's brother’s name, would you know who he is or whatever? Like, wtf would be the point? Why do you give so much of a fukk about a person who's never interacted with you, that I don't even fukk with anymore? :laff:

Pretty much, Atlanta HS classes of '07 and '08 used to be deep as fukk on sohh. :wow:

Lol. I really am. If dudes dislike me, that's fine. I don't even post here like that anymore. :yeshrug: No sweat off my back. I actually find it hilarious I can make so many people mad though. Words is powerful. :stylin:

Wait, I'm not tryna be rude but how old are you?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
im really stuck between a rock and a hard place with my dislike for dachamp AND malcolm

but i will say, i've found his facebook (as with many others of yalls :ufdup: need to get your shyt together) and i wasnt even looking for it. actually i dont even look for yalls fb forreal, they just land in my lap. he asked me not to post it :laugh:

i will forward that info for a pretty penny tho :scheme:

he is real
he is my age
he is arrogant and annoying
he is educated and has many male friends :usure:
im not sure on the girls tho
:manny:

So you found his Facebook and immediately told him about it? Then he asked you not to post it, and you agreed, even though you "don't like him?" :troll:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Give it up dawg,you've been busted,he could be 911 ,he's been known to have a million aliases

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is Chief Queen Marty tha Don? it would explain a lot

:comeon: I get that a lot but nope I'm not her. I'm just a new girl trying to post on the coli. :manny: Btw, the mods have confirmed my ip address several times. Stay mad! :pachaha:

:rudy: I liked her too. She was dope. Btw, whatever you're insinuating isn't working. If you have any doubts about me feel free to @t one of the mods and they can verify my account for you. ;)

The difference between me and you is I don't give a fuq what anyone thinks about me.

:comeon:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
So you found his Facebook and immediately told him about it? Then he asked you not to post it, and you agreed, even though you "don't like him?" :troll:

:rolleyes:

what does me not liking him have to do with posting his personal real life information for strangers amusement?

its nothing to do with me not liking him. its about courtesy. he aint never post my fb, if he ever found it, why would i post his? he aint punch a kid in the face. he aint murder a gf, no fukking reason to put him out there like that

i dont take the internet as serious as yall. i fukking found several mods and admins facebooks/real names and even when they annoyed me, i wouldnt post that shyt. thats crossing a line

yall motherfukkers just crazy

i already stated my feelings about him and malc. im as unbiased as you can get, if you dont believe, oh well

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:rolleyes:

what does me not liking him have to do with posting his personal real life information for strangers amusement?

its nothing to do with me not liking him. its about courtesy. he aint never post my fb, if he ever found it, why would i post his? he aint punch a kid in the face. he aint murder a gf, no fukking reason to put him out there like that

i dont take the internet as serious as yall. i fukking found several mods and admins facebooks/real names and even when they annoyed me, i wouldnt post that shyt. thats crossing a line

yall motherfukkers just crazy

i already stated my feelings about him and malc. im as unbiased as you can get, if you dont believe, oh well

How did you tell him you had found his profile? Did you message him on Facebook? Did you PM him on SOHH? What happened? :popcorn:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
How did you tell him you had found his profile? Did you message him on Facebook? Did you PM him on SOHH? What happened? :popcorn:

:laugh:
i pm'ed him on sohh. he asked how i found it. i told him, he was like :ohhh: "oh shyt", asked me not to post it, and he's been on his best behavior regarding me ever since

trust me, i thought he was lying too! he's on the internet all the time and doing all this shyt, like where the fukk do you find the time? shyt, after i pm'ed him when i found it which was like 2/3/4 am, he responded that same night if i recall correctly

the man gets shyt done, im sorry
he may be insecure with his need to brag, but, it is what it is

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:laugh:
i pm'ed him on sohh. he asked how i found it. i told him, he was like :ohhh: "oh shyt", asked me not to post it, and he's been on his best behavior regarding me ever since

trust me, i thought he was lying too! he's on the internet all the time and doing all this shyt, like where the fukk do you find the time? shyt, after i pm'ed him when i found it which was like 2/3/4 am, he responded that same night if i recall correctly

the man gets shyt done, im sorry
he may be insecure with his need to brag, but, it is what it is

How did you know it was his page when you saw it? And if he wasn't lying about all the stuff he posts, why would he care if you posted it? Wouldn't that just validate his claims and shut everybody up? :leon:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
How did you know it was his page when you saw it? And if he wasn't lying about all the stuff he posts, why would he care if you posted it? Wouldn't that just validate his claims and shut everybody up? :leon:

yall sure are concerned! damn. did he fukk your girl? this hate for a stranger is kind of freaky. why the fukk am i on trial? i already said it was him and yall didnt have to believe me. he posted his pic on sohh. processes in a region in the brain called the fusiform face area confirmed that his profile pic and the pic i saw was him. need i go deeper?

if i found your fb with your family and hometown, would you want me to post it? cuz i can make it happen