NYC
REIT: raw even if trans.
jrsmith.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Were passport bros right after all? I can’t actually recall seeing an attractive American policewoman… but I’ve seen plenty abroad 🤔
I've seen a ton in the states, breh. There's one thick chocolate police officer that occasionally is stationed at the ER at my hospital. I tried to get at her but she's married. She can cuff me anytime! :noah:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
We have a cont
As someone who regularly hits Colombia, Panama,

I can tell you The police women down there be HOLDIN :damn:
We have a contract out there. You can imagine who we watchin. I’ve never had to take that trip but my coworkers are lucky.
:beli:
Them white boys be losing they minds.
:whew:
Women clean the camp in triangle tops. Cook in spandex with their toes poking out.
:wow:
We cant exit the base without armed security so you know them boys be mad. They missing out on all that ass.
:pachaha:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
We have a cont

We have a contract out there. You can imagine who we watchin. I’ve never had to take that trip but my coworkers are lucky.
:beli:
Them white boys be losing they minds.
:whew:
Women clean the camp in triangle tops. Cook in spandex with their toes poking out.
:wow:
We cant exit the base without armed security so you know them boys be mad. They missing out on all that ass.
:pachaha:
Isn’t the what happened to those Special Forces and Secret Service dudes who were down in Colombia? Ran wild and then ripped and ran on the check :pachaha: