Da Eggman

Daps
ughh :noah: why the breh ugo had to do eggman like that?? :bryan:

this like watching you boy get beat the fukk up and you cant do shyt about it :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@Da_Eggman

Since you finally came out of your hole you gonna respond to this ether? I doubt it, that doesn't match your bytchmade character. From now on, anytime you ever quote me I'ma just link you to the song you're beneath my words at this point p*ssyhole. :russ:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
ZcWDFUA.gif

Best Ugo track ever. Dude is legit now.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
@Da_Eggman

Since you finally came out of your hole you gonna respond to this ether? I doubt it, that doesn't match your bytchmade character. From now on, anytime you ever quote me I'ma just link you to the song you're beneath my words at this point p*ssyhole. :russ:
lets see i'm an internet troll that does so good i have D level internet wanna be rappers making songs about a pretend name on a pretend forum :bryan:

your a real life old balding man that actually cares about a pretend gang on an sports forum think about that honestly :mindblown:

hey if you wanna spend your real life caring about a fake persona that's on you :bryan::bryan::bryan:

i stay making you mad and caring about me like its real life so i stay winning :banderas:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
lets see i'm an internet troll that does so good i have D level internet wanna be rappers making songs about a pretend name on a pretend forum :bryan:

your a real life old balding man that actually cares about a pretend gang on an sports forum think about that honestly :mindblown:

hey if you wanna spend your real life caring about a fake persona that's on you :bryan::bryan::bryan:

i stay making you mad and caring about me like its real life so i stay winning :banderas:
:kbumad:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

@Ugo Ogugwa he said you some shyt. :russ:

Yeah, that wasn't the story when this thread was made. Where was the tough talk all the times you got shytted on? You was out here crying making back to back to back threads like a cold bytch when Ugo dropped the track. You a cac that tried to get away wit sayin nikka out here, nobody fukks wit chu, at all. Just get your game up, maybe you'll stop losing at some point. Hang in there bytch, I know you obsessed but its ok you'll get over it.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

Hey Jebidih! :krs: