Cyclops sonning Dazzler Appreciation Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:banderas: i always fukking hated cyclops because he was such a straight laced tool.

I also hated Jason Aaron, the X-Office, bytchass Xfans and bytchmade Marvel for ruining Black Panther and Storm's marriage and turning her to some wench mammy character who went from a queen of the most advanced nation on Earth back to the X-plantation and to being Logan's sidepeice not to mention having Tchalla still being a eunich (....and his second love interest will never be up to par with Storm) while Ororo is outchea having fun.

That put me off Marvel and the Xbooks for good, and i still havent gotten over up. (Im more of a DC and Image guy anyways) But should i still fork over my money despite the Xoffice's blatent disrespect and utter hatred for the GOAT blsck superhero? :lupe:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:banderas: i always fukking hated cyclops because he was such a straight laced tool.

I also hated Jason Aaron, the X-Office, bytchass Xfans and bytchmade Marvel for ruining Black Panther and Storm's marriage and turning her to some wench mammy whi went from a queen to being Logan's sidepeice and having Tchalla still being a eunich while Ororo is outchea having fun.

That put me off Marvel and the Xbooks food good, and i still havent gotten over up. (Im more of a DC and Image guy anyways) But should i still fork over my money despite the Xoffice's blatent disrespect and utter hatred for the GOAT blsck superhero? :lupe:

T'challa has had plenty of women on his dikk no matter where he goes.... i remeber it was implied he banged sue storm but though it was wrong because shes white and he thought it was hypocritical of him... i didnt understand why he divorced her in the first place outta nowhere... :mindblown: i guess he couldnt be a good husband, plus be a superhero and leader of wakanda too... :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
T'challa has had plenty of women on his dikk no matter where he goes.... i remeber it was implied he banged sue storm but though it was wrong because shes white and he thought it was hypocritical of him... i didnt understand why he divorced her in the first place outta nowhere... :mindblown: i guess he couldnt be a good husband, plus be a superhero and leader of wakanda too... :francis:
he cant be a good husband and a superhero at the same time but Reed Richards can save the universe and bang Sue Storm at the same time while conceiving overpowered Franklin. :upsetfavre:

And its waaay more important for a King to secure his legacy and line to the throne then some prettyboy scienctist. The divorce came from the rabit (racist) xfans bytching to Marvel for years saying she is too good for him (they dont see her as black, she is beyond color) and Marvel finally caved in with Aaron delivering the final nail in the coffin with AvX. Not to mention the sexuAl affair she had with Namor while being married (Did sue ever cheated on Richard?) oh and the Doom Wars in which Wakanda is in shambles....goddamn Marvel hates The black panther mythos, it pisses me off typing this. :smh:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Sue/Invisible Woman is a hoe.

She be getting run through by Namor all day. Reid isn't stupid. He knows. And she knows Reid knows. They just don't talk about it.
I think she fukked Blackbolt also... but that might not be canon anymore. Or maybe it was offworld or something like in eXiles... but I remember it taking place.

Sue is a thot.

And they keep making Storm lighter and lighter each year. She used to be a rich dark chocolatey black, now she's like a very light brown.
Soon she'll just be Rogue's complexion with a tan.

I stopped buying X-men when they made beast a cat and moved everybody to san franciso :scust:I tune in once and awhile but I can't support them. The villain in the first episode to all of their TV shows (SHIELD, Agent Carter, Daredevil) is a black dude to be beat up or killed to engratiate the white characters as a hero with the audience. shyt is systematic.

We'll see what happens with Luke Cage.
:manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Sue/Invisible Woman is a hoe.

She be getting run through by Namor all day. Reid isn't stupid. He knows. And she knows Reid knows. They just don't talk about it.
I think she fukked Blackbolt also... but that might not be canon anymore. Or maybe it was offworld or something like in eXiles... but I remember it taking place.

Sue is a thot.

And they keep making Storm lighter and lighter each year. She used to be a rich dark chocolatey black, now she's like a very light brown.
Soon she'll just be Rogue's complexion with a tan.

I stopped buying X-men when they made beast a cat and moved everybody to san franciso :scust:I tune in once and awhile but I can't support them. The villain in the first episode to all of their TV shows (SHIELD, Agent Carter, Daredevil) is a black dude to be beat up or killed to engratiate the white characters as a hero with the audience. shyt is systematic.

We'll see what happens with Luke Cage.
:manny:
Breh they did the same fukking shyt to Photon (Monica). How she went from this
photon1.jpg

To this:
latest

Looking like Halle Barry and shyt. :beli: :camby:

I dont spend money on Marvel anymore, fukk em.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
@Rainman
@notPsychosiz
@ORDER_66

No disrespect, brehs, but; yall realize these characters are chiefly maintained by white people?

I say enjoy what u can and your expectations low.

Plus, I'd rather stan a white character maintained and written by a black man than the inverse. I want us out power, but window dressing to appease us.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
@Rainman
@notPsychosiz
@ORDER_66

No disrespect, brehs, but; yall realize these characters are chiefly maintained by white people?

I say enjoy what u can and your expectations low.

Plus, I'd rather stan a white character maintained and written by a black man than the inverse. I want us out power, but window dressing to appease us.

Gotta have high expectations breh.
Always.

If stuff cant meet your expetations... keep looking. Don't settle.
Otherwise you end up comprimising for bs and never find anything you really want.

Like check this out.

652f188105.jpg

All black superhero graphic novel. :banderas:
But I never would of even known about it if I had that mindset.

When I was a kid I didn't used to like Static Shock. But as I got older I started to like him more and more and started to understand what Dwayne McDuffie (the black dude that made Static Shock) was trying to do.
McDuffie was influential in alot of stuff behind the scenes. He was the main reason there were strong positive black characters on Justice League cartoon.

Now he's gone though.
:mjcry:

And if we let them, they'll keep giving us crap.
You gotta be vocal.

With great power... :ufdup:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Cacs can't be acting brand new about the black plight when shyt like this is being written by other cacs. :manny: