Cyclops sonning Dazzler Appreciation Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wow Cyclop's has to be the most improved character of all time, at least in the top 10. His ether levels have risen so much. He has his fair share of moments in comic book ether thread.

More like one of the most restored characters. Cyclops was always that dude until they started shytting on him regularly in the 90s. Before that he was ethering Wolverine on the daily.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Been out of comics for a long ass time, but Cyclops a badass? Kicking professor X out as leader? Abandoning his wife and kids? What happened?

he abandoned his wife and kids in the 80's
and he not only kicked prof x out of the xmen but he later on killed him.

him wolverine about to be the prof x and magneto for the new generation.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why did he abandon his wife and kids and why did he kick prof x and kill him?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Why did he abandon his wife and kids and why did he kick prof x and kill him?

After the phoenix saga everyone thought Jean Grey had died so they moved on. Scott met and fell in love with Madelyne Pyor who ended up giving birth to his son Cable. When Jean was discovered by the avengers and Scott heard the news he left Madelyne and his son in Alaska to go after Jean. The fukked up part of it was that madelyne was a clone of Jean Gray anyway so it was not because of her looks. But i guess he dodged a bullet because he did not have to raise his kid.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:salute: Cyclops the GOAT. One of my favorite gully Cyclops moments was when he walked in the Mayor of San Francisco's office with Magneto and threatened to throw her out of a window.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the phoenix saga everyone thought Jean Grey had died so they moved on. Scott met and fell in love with Madelyne Pyor who ended up giving birth to his son Cable. When Jean was discovered by the avengers and Scott heard the news he left Madelyne and his son in Alaska to go after Jean. The fukked up part of it was that madelyne was a clone of Jean Gray anyway so it was not because of her looks. But i guess he dodged a bullet because he did not have to raise his kid.
:ohhh: And wusup with killing professor X? Just a power struggle?

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi

wtf-reaction-gif-617.gif

Cyke kills now? I need to get back in the comics game :damn:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Can someone recap this new Cyclops for those of us who arent up on this. When did he get that new mask and what was the beef with Prof X?

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
^^ Yeah I remember the shoving Xavier to the side and welcoming Magneto to Utopia part, but why'd he have to kill him ?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:laff: :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G