• Corpo

Votes: 40 36.0%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I saw some of y’all saying y’all ordered it on Amazon. But I’m just hoping my local Walmart will have it, there are like 3-4 in my area close to me and I was just planning on going at 12.

Question (cuz I ain’t done it in YEARS) is GameStop doing a midnight sale or so they still even do that?

I remember the old days of waiting in line to pick up whatever top anticipated game (the Halos, MGS4, Gears, etc). But I haven’t heard of them doing that for a minute now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw some of y’all saying y’all ordered it on Amazon. But I’m just hoping my local Walmart will have it, there are like 3-4 in my area close to me and I was just planning on going at 12.

Question (cuz I ain’t done it in YEARS) is GameStop doing a midnight sale or so they still even do that?

I remember the old days of waiting in line to pick up whatever top anticipated game (the Halos, MGS4, Gears, etc). But I haven’t heard of them doing that for a minute now

ya I don’t understand having to wait for a game in 2020 unless their schedule is that busy that they can’t walk in and buy it or they’re realistically apprehensive about going in stores because of COVID which I can’t knock

a game of this magnitude typically would have a midnight release at gamestop but again COVID has fukked shyt up so I seriously doubt they’re doing anything of the sort

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ya I don’t understand having to wait for a game in 2020 unless their schedule is that busy that they can’t walk in and buy it or they’re realistically apprehensive about going in stores because of COVID which I can’t knock

a game of this magnitude typically would have a midnight release at gamestop but again COVID has fukked shyt up so I seriously doubt they’re doing anything of the sort

Yes..... see I never preordered but I would be shocked if I don’t get it the 10th.

The worst case scenario I’m most concerned about it going to the hood Walmart to shop for it after midnight and I drive a nice car or choosing one of the nicer ones slightly outside the city

Like I said, I have 4 to choose from, 3 relatively close but that 3rd one is :demonic:

Can’t believe they building a Top Golf close to that one :mindblown::mjtf:

That shyt finna be a problem for us in 2021:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My second play through ima be a street kid and make him like Omar from the wire

giphy.gif

Is that right?:patrice::dame: