• Street Kid

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Corpo

Votes: 40 36.0%

• Total voters

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I was initially going with street kid but Nomad felt so much natural. Come to find out it doesnt even matter what you choose in the end lol

Especially if you choose a certain fate where you essentially end up being a nomad with panam

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Cyberpunk wasn’t the game we thought it was gonna be, huh?

I legit haven’t touched the game since the week before Christmas. I’m waiting for the DLCs and more updates/patches to come into effect.

Them Polish bammas really had nikkas including myself excited for all these features from past trailers they promised would be in the game :beli:

And the fact that I found out that they were actually using PC footage for the PS4 gameplay trailer/video is some straight up disrespectful ass shyt.

I really feel bad for Mike Pondsmith smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I realized pretty quickly that life choice didn’t mean shyt :russ: had nikkas set tripping for two months on here for nothing.

Cyberpunk 2077 life paths:

rocky-is-seen-outside-dries-van-noten-on-day-three-of-paris-news-photo-1595973905.jpg

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I realized pretty quickly that life choice didn’t mean shyt :russ: had nikkas set tripping for two months on here for nothing.
Here a question tho: in which modern rpgs does your backstory choice mean shyt? I'm talking ps4/Xbox one Era up

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
not sure I don’t play RPGs like that. They were amping this up though like it would mean something.
It never does breh it never does
At most it impacts some dialogue and factions or the skills you can get
Back story never changes the narrative in a big way.
Some older games it did but with AAA development not really