So mad I didn't get to chip Dex myself

tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Game story moving too quick, expected a long leisurely story like the witcher 3. gonna focus more on side quests for the moment.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Game story moving too quick, expected a long leisurely story like the witcher 3. gonna focus more on side quests for the moment.

Somebody said earlier, and it might've been you, that the montage at the beginning might have been cut content. I get that feeling also.

But these side mission chains are almost GTA-long. I'm like 5 missions deep into Panam's chain (great chain btw) and I dont think it's even over yet. So maybe it was worth cutting.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody said earlier, and it might've been you, that the montage at the beginning might have been cut content. I get that feeling also.

But these side mission chains are almost GTA-long. I'm like 5 missions deep into Panam's chain (great chain btw) and I dont think it's even over yet. So maybe it was worth cutting.
I'm liking Panam's quest too, but I wish I had known that female V can't romance her

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm liking Panam's quest too, but I wish I had known that female V can't romance her

made me earn the p*ssy, but it was worth it :ehh:

Nah but for real it was a good questline. I'm not sure if it would've changed a bit if I chose the Nomad lifepath, but it's the first questline that really made me care about the characters in it. You kind of cared about Jackie a bit but definitely not as much as you cared about Panam and the crew after finishing hers.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
made me earn the p*ssy, but it was worth it :ehh:

Nah but for real it was a good questline. I'm not sure if it would've changed a bit if I chose the Nomad lifepath, but it's the first questline that really made me care about the characters in it. You kind of cared about Jackie a bit but definitely not as much as you cared about Panam and the crew after finishing hers.

Breh what did you to get it? She pretty much friend zoned me and ride off into the sunset

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This gotta be a top 5 smart dumb nikka in videogame history. :gucci:

Every time this nikka have a plan that shyt does NOT work. And these corporate folk is not as honorable as he keeps thinking they are. :camby: